CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

...i knew it...since Tuesday...but, i failed...

Y's father passed away yesterday morning...AlFatihah...may his soul rest with the pious citizen...aminn...


sorry...that's what Q said to me over our phone conversation last Tuesday...so, i knew it since then...yet, i prayed hard and hope i got to comfort Y...

i have to finish what i start...

i am doing my part - my own way...my nature i believe...

i care when i know more than i should know...i blame myself for not trying hard enough to dig in...

Y didn't really open up but he did return my text messages...i just wish i knew the real situation...

but who am i really?

thanks Bearbear and Beebee...being me - i am slow but i care...i want to...
i am me...

Oo Allah, give Y strength to endure this grieve moment...

3 comments:

zarith said...

al fatihah

harni said...

deepest condolences. but love, please stop worrying too much. love yourself more and yes i know how much you care for people. in this situation, better not text him. give him space and time. that's what he needs the most out of you. when the time comes, then be a dear friend to him again. *hugs*

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Teddy, there r thngs wc are beyond our control. No matter hw much u knew, even then, we do not hv da Hands to stop it. Allah knows best. Jz continue 2 be a gd friend 2 him. Nobody in despair esp after a death of a loved one will reject a hand of support, but be tactful, k babe.