CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 4, 2010

...happy me...

lalalalalalala…Malay Cinderella has become emotional soap channel…hahahahahaha...
hey,my life isn’t quite pathetic…I balanced them nicely yaa…

so, my happy updates?!!

last Thursday, went back to Klang with Afif…
celebrated new year at home – watching ‘Fullhouse’ at KBS World…managed to daydream…hehe…bought a ‘New Year’ scooter for Afif…he rode it happily, banging here and there…


happily cherished Yus on her engagement last Saturday…ohh Yus, sooo sooo happy for you! met Shon and Waida…we gossiped…hahaha…apparently, they went to Singapore on 12 December…gave me some useful advices…yeay…

at night, Asterr came to No14 to demonstrate an air-cleaner cum vacuum with additional mattress cleaner…I’ve been avoiding her for the past 6 months…aargghhh…sales people…OKlaa…come laaa…come laa this time…I gave her my most encouraging + interested look throughout the session…and I signed her off asking for her business card (now, where did I put that?!!)…

yesterday, I pampered myself…me time at Aster Spring…congestion came back – I definitely stressed a lot…

later in the evening, went out with Athirah – my half sister as I’ve promised her a Sakae treat…Farid came to pick us up at 230pm…we brought Iman and Afif along…after Sakae, we spend some time at Afif’s favourite store – Toys ‘R Us…I like the new Toy Story figurine collectibles…but, too pricey laa…I want Buzz Lightyear…will compare prices at Toys ‘R Us Singapore…huhuhu...

our outing was kinda short since Athirah need to get back to UiTM…so, went back to Abema’s place to return the kids…I stayed for a while, waiting for the rain to subdued…

the next best thing was at my hairdresser’s for a new year do…yeay…yeay…after I’m done, it was my sweetheart Ryan’s time…we went for a great wash and gleam…

see, where did Y came into the picture?
ermm, I can’t sleep last night…
ehh, no laa…I usually dozed off at 10pm but last night I had some difficulties…thinking with my smart brain – digesting a lot of perspectives…

I know my sayang-sayang don’t want me to get hurt…
hey, there’s no issue here (quoting Harni)…people can always ask…
as long as I’m happy, then I’m OK…

I cleared the air by being frank with Y…glad I did that…I admit my lackings and I apologized…at the same time, I thanked him for I’m happy when I want to care…

my guardian angels – Beebee and Bearbear agreed for me to be tactful…huhu…beyond my control laa…

here’s what I’ve been telling myself and my dearest knows me well enough to know too :
1. My brain is smart
2. My heart is not-so smart
3. My heart is carefree
4. I blog with my heart
5. I blog in real time
6. My heart does not lie

my final say: Don’t belittle other people’s feelings just simply because you don’t have a heart

p/s: alaa…last2 part entry neh selit2 jgk mainan perasaan…that’s sooo just me…hahaha…hanya Allah yang tahu…kasihku kerana-Nya…

0 comments: