CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

ku janjikan aku ada~~~

hello...assalamualaikum friends...2010 is approaching...yeay....

got so many wishing me LOVE in 2010...appreciated all of you sweet darlings :)

and with so many happenings in 2009, i've learnt a lot and will make 2010 better...
people always ask what are my new year resolutions? i started to jot down and the list goes on and on...i keep adding and adding and adding...finally, i reached a conclusion, this should not be...i won't be able to accomplish soooo much with my soooo little wealth - TIME...

okay, here's my point (i got this lesson throughout 2009' experiences, OK): TIME is my sole wealth...i'll start investing my time wisely...i'll make full use of it by making all my precious time meaningful...later, i won't regret of not doing my part...i like this :)

that's how all my new year resolutions become only one new year promise...
which is - Ku Janjikan Aku Ada~~~

with given time, i can ever promise to be there whenever need be...

in doing my part, i've learned another lesson throughout 2009' experiences too...now, i'll feel better because i've set to do only what i WANT to...

so, people should stop questioning my intentions...

why do I care so much (about almost everything - family , friends, even the world and many many things dear to me)...

my answer - because i WANT to...

this leads to my personal values...i have 5 now - sincere, honest, trust, genuine and unconditional...

oklaa...enough about my personal thought...

current book i'm reading - Taxi Tales on a Crooked Bridge...nicely written but i'm expecting more relaxed stories...finishing in 2-3 days...

latest movies - i've watched Avatar (4.83 stars) and Muallaf (3.87 stars)...tomorrow will bring Afif to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks 2...yeay...

newborn - Wir & Krool's prince: Muhammad Altamis Idraki and Husna's second boy...

newlyweds - Dayang and Adzwan, Afan & Emiza, Erin & Nawawi, Leanne & hubby,Faisal & honey, Hassan and Shazz...able to attend 3 receptions...anyway, wishing all of you LOVE of a lifetime....

and happy too for Farah's engagement to Fendi last week...upcoming engagement ceremony is between Yus and Abang Lan...i'll try to be present...congratulations...

now, this is a close story...i guess i WANT to be part of it...

on Christmas eve, i received an SMS from Y...Y's father was admitted after having a heart attack...I was sorry and felt bad as at the time the SMS should reach me I was singing with friends in Sunway...bad Maxis at Sunway :( I only got to text back at Y nearly midnight...

i had a sleepover at Harni's...the next day, it was Christmas...i send another SMS and Y said his father was getting better and the doctor will try to get off the ventilator...

later, Harni sent me to KL Sentral as my old school friend promised to pick me up...we had our lunch at TCRS first...i'm happy for Harni enjoyed her Pai Tee and her appetite lifted post tonsil operation...you go, girl...

Bearbear came and pick me up at 130pm...we went to Midvalley...we did a little shopping...yes, Beebee, only a little...i only got myself some pampering stuffs from Body Shop...

as usual, with Bearbear, i share and she shares...i told her about Y's father and we related it to her struggling coping with her father's 10 years battling heart attack...until now...it was heavy and still is...

that Christmas night, Bearbear and me went to Dayang's wedding reception...advised by Bearbear, as casual friend, I texted Y again that night...this time, he replied stating that his father's condition was critical...

on Saturday, I was glad to hear that Y's father has been transferred to ICU and Y said the response were positive...i spend time photogedixing at Farah's engagement ceremony...

Sunday came and I went to Hassan's wedding reception with fellow DGA's and Beebee...I brought Afif along...next, at around 2pm, I spent time with Yulie discussing DGA jerseys with printing shop owner at CM...

in the evening, i went back to Beebee's place and we decided to bring our kids (Afif and Aini) to Titiwangsa Lake for evening walk...I asked Beebee about Y but she knew nothing as she'll send SMS to Y later...OK, we texted Y and Y said he might take leave for the whole week...

On Monday, I kept myself busy...Until I received an SMS from Y during Tuesday lunch with Beebee saying that his father was still unconscious...I quickly texted Bearbear...Bearbear was busy in court...

So, at about 3pm, I called Bearbear and we've been discussing issues...that makes me wonder...the doctor(s) might not be telling...i gave Y's father details to Bearbear as apparently Bearbear's sister is currently doing her medic practical at the hospital where Y's father is...what a coincidence...

it is tough for Y right now...i just want to care....please dear friends...help to recite Al-Fatihah for Y's father OK...to Y, my prayers are with you and ku janjikan aku ada~~~

4 comments:

en_me said...

selamat tahun baru akak aliza ittewww.. salam dr me dikejauhannns.. muger2 kita akn terus jd rakan siber yg baik2 ghitewww

harni said...

sila ada untukku!!! hahahaha happy new yr darling! moge2 resolutions yg berderet2 tuh akan accomplished la by end of this year :)

citrus_medica said...

HNY aliza...
all the best for 2010!!!

p/s: jgn lupe spend mase utk diri sendiri~

cikyuSnida said...

happy new year babe! and love u! thnks for coming that day, with the cute little nephew... once i got the piccas, i'll uplaod kay!