CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

...closing the year 2009...

assalamualaikum...hey, friends! hahaha... to Bearbear, if you're reading this (I know you're reading now) - this entry is specially dedicated to you :)

what happens to malay cinderella?
update, please...

as requested (by many), i'm back...
and i'll try to be back... Bearbear, you definitely caught me...
as the saying, in real life, you've got friends...
in blog world, you've got fans...

who would've thought (read = I never thought) that people likes my craps...LOL...silly me...
thanks for caring yaa...I LOVE all of you...really...

so, back to business...
miss me, eh?!!

for the past...ermm...3 months or so, I was in the middle of recovering phase...
I wouldn't say that I'm suffering but the situation was difficult enough to the extent that I'm invisible...family & friends were supportive but I do feel empty sometimes...that explains why I stopped writing for a while...please forgive me OK...

to make it up, i'll share my close ups for the year 2009...urmm...perhaps the answer to 'why Aliza's still happily single?'

my LOVE life in the year 2009...yeay...

hahaha...soooo very interesting (for me laa - I don't care what other people think)

almost 2 years had passed - i've never been in LOVE ok but i've been hurt...deeply~~~

this year (2009), i've met 3 interesting gentlemen:

K - I get to know K when I thought I was texting my friend Y...It turned out that my friend Y has changed her mobile number and K is now using this number...this is not working...after 2 days of SMSes, i've come to my senses...bye bye K~~~

L - L came to know me through my recipe blog...L resides outside Malaysia...in the earlier part, L made a lot of efforts...after quite sometimes, I gave L my mobile number...surprisingly, L contacted me during his off days...this went on for about 2 months...and later, we became FB friend...from then onwards, everything's changed...no more phonecalls (it's costly, I understand)...but, slowly, L made progress by becoming FB friends with my friends...L only selected my (I would say, gorgeous) friends...L is judging...obviously, something is not right here...L is shutting me off and toying around with my friends...I consider L is not sincere and put a 'STOP' sign...L is still my FB friend until now and that will be it...

M - M is the most complex...F is the one who plans to set me up with M...I met M in early January during friends' outings...after that 1st meeting, we became FB friend...and one fine day, M did ask me out for a movie outing, which I rejected since I've already got plan with my housemates...M never ask since then but F never gave up...we did go for other outings together but the idea of only me & M never came up...I remember M also insisted that F to tag along when M was supposed to send me home (during one of our outing as at that time, I was not so well to drive at night)...F still never gave up... F keeps teasing M & me at every opportunities...after quite sometimes, I learnt that R (F's boyfriend) advised F not to meddle anymore...let the sweet moments (if ever) happens naturally...the next thing is, M became busy with work...quite stressful, yess...there was a time, M got sick....I do care for M as a friend...so, F asked me: 'do you like M?' my answer to F that time: ' as I'm not seeing anyone, I'll just go with the flow...I might like M if he's keen enough...I don't want to hurt myself...so, let M decide.' then, it was my turn to get sick...sometimes, F updates me on M's status...until recently, F apologized to me saying that she feels guilty for letting me in doubt...F told me that right from the 1st encounter, she had asked M about me and the answer that came from M at that time: ' there is no chemistry.' F still placed some hope on us and that's the reason why she's not telling...i thanked F for her good intention...and later I told F : ' actually, the current me is not as brave as the old me used to be...I can be bold but there's so much lessons learnt already...particularly, I am not ready...M too, I guess...and, it is not just M...in fact, I am not ready for anyone yet....I need some more time to be fair.'

with that, I rest my case...Aliza is happily single :)

my standard, however, remains as: I want someone who LOVES me more than I love myself...
I just want~~~

8 comments:

citrus_medica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Teddy, i get u. Im not ready too. Why shud we subject ourselves 2 unneccessary pain whn da future is uncertain. We shud heal our hearts first n let da pain subside b4 we throw ourselves into a love relationship. We jz focus on our happiness dlu kan. Thnx 4 da other day. I had a great time. Love ya. Muaah..

zarith said...

go with the flow.. i like it.. when the time come, you will know it =)

harni said...

Sayang, i LOVE you! You forgot to mention that dear. :)

Its okay sweetheart. Me & him didnt work out either after just 2 weeks. God loves me and answered my prayers when I was searching for the "right" person. Syukur.

So, let's get back together and have more and more fun like we used to?

Take care sweetie. Love you to bits. *hugs&kisses*

citrus_medica said...

xperasan terdelete comment atas tu, huhu~

btw, teruskn tulisan masak2~
hehehe..

semua org ada pasangan..
keep on searching, you'll find someone who LOVES you.
insyallah..

dh2 jgn sedey2, g tgk mercun kat dataran merdeka..
happy new year!

en_me said...

complex kannns.. ehehe

queen_al said...

aliza.... i am always here...

kejora said...

bearbear - love you too...muahhhh
zarith - i guess so...
harni - :) i know...i know...
limau - baiklah abang...
en_me - memang...memang...
queen_al - alaa...sape ni ye?hehe...kawan baru saya :)nnt i link you...