CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

...salwa's blissful wedding...

last saturday, me and the 'melawat kawasan' gang went for our dear salwa's wedding reception in Bandar Tun Hussein Onn...i'm so so happy for you, darling...salwa was my greatest buddy during PIPE...we shared lots of fond memories...we also clicked instantly as we think alike in many areas...love you salwa and wish you & saiful (badak semut - i'm not sure if he still remembers the story) love of a lifetime!
...salwa & me...
...'melawat kawasan' gang with the sweet couple (saiful & salwa)...
from the left: hani, me, pipah, nozie, asz, farrah iz

5 comments:

citrus_medica said...

musim mengawan kah?

ramey dowh kawen..

en_me said...

bestnyerr gi tengok kawan kawenn.. kannns

Dina said...

Lovely wedding..
Weh tak pegi wedding Tatong ngan DilaArip ke?
Post la gambar kalo ade..

Me & Padi tak dapat pegi la dua2 tuh.


Nway, salam maal hijrah to you!
:)

harni said...

mamat tuh bukan ke batch kite?

kejora said...

limau - iye...bak kate my cikgu - tgh laris...

en me - tulaa...rase nk kawen juge...

farah - yes...coming on my list...salam maal hijrah too!

harni - yup...tu kan badak semut...kan kite segrup MAS dulu...ko, aku ngan limau pun...chett...pusing2 itu jugak ler...