CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

…merry Xmas to awal muharram 1430H…

on christmas day, I went to another great sohabat 9600’s wedding…it was tatong’s reception at Dewan Beringin, Taman Seri Gombak…we haven’t met nearly 6 years despite I’m living nearby…

actually, there’s just soooo many fond memories that binds us together…starting from the very first year in SSP as her dorm sister became my pet sister…then, tatong and I used to go outing together back in SSP whereby her mum will signed three of us out…three including dayang…our favourite place during that time was Sogo…but, we bought our snacks and toiletries at Pasaraya Ong Tai Kim…hehehe…

tatong as I recall is a ‘manja’ child although she’s the eldest in the family…and guess what, she addressed herself as ‘ Anje’ towards her family…

anyway, more pictures of tatong’s wedding can be viewed at thirah's blog…I didn’t bring Rui (my Samsung Digimax L70) that day…I only managed to capture this blur picture with my Nokia phone…

...syahril & tatong making the red carpet entry...

ohh yaa, there was no me at thiong’s last picture as well…I was busy taking laksa and cendol outside the hall…hurmm…need to wait for cipah to resume the picture of us in her pink Sony digicam…to cipah: take note ok!

then, on 26th December 2008, ryan went for 6000km service…hahaha…ya laa erin, it was a misunderstanding…I’m supposed to bring him over for a 5000km service…it should not be 1000 + 5000…hahaha…I’ll ensure that I’ll catch up with the next service schedule at 10000km…ohh…my poor ryan…I got myself and ryan a ‘surprise’ – will be on next post laa…am going to finish the job this coming friday…

after servicing ryan, I went back to klang together with ‘aina & iman…they love to ‘balik kampung’ whenever the opportunity arises…abema will pick them on sunday anyway…

early saturday morning, ‘aina and me went to TGV Bukit Raja to watch ‘Bedtime Stories’…
yeay…I like it…say 4.38 stars…a good humoured one with Adam Sandler…I am enjoying every single movie he’s starring in…especially 50 first dates…nice! ohh yaa – pipah turns 25 on this very same 27th december 2008…hepi besday pah! may all your wishes come true! love you, babe! came sunday the 28th december, I attended yet another sohabat 9600’s wedding…ya laa limau, I think it’s the season…this particular month – I attended 3 and I turned down 5 invitations (but I wished them well – aminn…)…

it was dhillarif’s reception at Dewan MBSA Seksyen 19…I came around 130pm as anem and her family were about to leave…not so long after that, dadie & her parents plus echah came and join me…dhillarif’s blessing ceremony at the dais ended around 150pm…then, the sweet couple had their ‘makan beradab’ for about half an hour…we had our photos taken after that…

...me, dadie, dhillarif, aiman, echah...
on the way out, I was stopped by ili, effa & hani…dadie & her company plus echah took their leave while I chose to stay for gossips and the sort…haa…according to ili, dhillarif’s husband was actually her former coursemate at Kuala Pilah matriculation centre…well well well…
after a while, we went to disturb dhillarif’s photography session at the dais…

...effa, me, dhillarif, aiman, hani, ili...
as we were about to leave, there came a crowd of fellow late sohabats…ergo, we took another snapshot of all that came…


back row from left: ili, effa, hani, aiman, dhillarif, siti, shera, dilasue

front row from left: nadi, yuyu, me, faezah

okaylaa, to tatong and dhillarif: wishing both of you & husbands love of a lifetime! (my default wish)…

finally, it was awal muharram 1430H…happy new year to all…I went back to UTP…

yesterday, 30th december 2008, I sat for the Operations Management exam…I was shocked that my name was not on the list…alaa…need to address this to the Examination Unit…the problem was most of the staffs are on leave…I still went for the exam and it was damn hard for 2 credits…I just want to pass…if not, I’ll pasrah laa…my current MSc status – Strategic Management classes will finish by 6th january and the exam will be on 16th january…then hopefully, I’ll be free…insyaAllah…I need to restart my career life soon (hehehe…ya kaa?!!)…

in the evening, I went to Ipoh with intan & her Indonesian coursemates (Mbak Lail, Mbak Afni, Mbak Inung)…here are the things I bought:

A white teddy holding a red rose – for ryan

A front-and-back dangling butterflies earrings – for me

A Sheila On 7 CD: Menentukan Arah – for ryan & me

6 comments:

citrus_medica said...

Bedtime Stories??
best kah cerita ini?

Husna said...

happy new year aliza! :)

en_me said...

y u call her thiong one uoolss.. salam tahun baru

kejora said...

limau - yup...best laa utk cinderella dreamer cam aku neh...raining gumballs etcetera...

chuna - iye...same to u...

en me - long story laa...same to u...selamat selamat...ermm...maybe patut tuka...

Anonymous said...

adam sandler mmg best.. mr deeds! :)

kejora said...

faiz - haah...sukee tgk cite2 that guy...same goes to ben stiller...