CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

...cuckooryu~~~

i went to Awana Kijal last week attending gas optimization training jointly organized by Newfield & Eastern Energy Services...it was my second time being there...this time my room was smaller as it is situated on the left wing - have the golf course view...
...two goose leisurely crossing the road near the junction to Monica Bay (read: Pantai Teluk Mak Nik)...
we had our 8-course Chinese set welcoming dinner courtesy of Eastern Energy Services upon arrival…yeay…I like the tofu (hot & cold appetizers) and I helped myself to a lot of butter prawns…they made it the way I like it to be…dried and crunchy…and I get to pick my favourite portion of the steamed fish – surely the head...
...my welcoming dinner treat - Assam Paste Steamed Grouper Fish Head...
classes start at 830am everyday and end at around 430pm…in the evening of the first day, as the weather was fine, I decided to swim together with Harni…yeay…the pool was exquisitely large – enough to cater the crowded guests swarming in…

on the second day free time, I went to Mesra Mall – hangout spot among the locals here…they got Secret Recipe, Popular, Giordano, Pizza Hut, Toys ‘R Us, Bodyshop, Starbucks, Carlo Rino, City Chain, Tomei, Reject Shop, Starbucks, Big Apple, Guardian and Rotiboy…Giant Hypermarket was about to open but I heard rumours that the State Government does not approve on the licence…ergo, the opening was put on hold until now…

...Mesra Mall tall signboard...

...me at Mesra Mall...
during this training, I get to meet long lost contacts as well…met CQ (PIPE II friend) at the pool area…met Emi (chemy friend – now working at PMO) – she attended other PETRONAS course conducted at Awana Kijal too…met Shahrandin at the Tuesday night market…met Bal on the third day – she was on the way to the offshore and also met my ex – Industrial Training supervisor: Cik Azizah – she was one of the instructor for Emi’s course…

on the third night’s stay, Emi invited us (me, Suzie, Harni & Shon) to have dinner at her place…yeay…thank you very much…I love your ‘Ikan Patin Masak Tempoyak’…I had three rounds of ‘added plain rice’…and that same night, we spent quite some time entertaining Emi’s adorable 4 ½ months old baby girl Nabila Syazana a.k.a. Shasha…cakk!
I spend most of my free time at the beach to read…successfully completed reading Danielle Steel’s Sisters…recommended…at 3.97 stars…
...Awana Kijal's private beach...
...uuu...so windy...
...swooshhh...swooshh....huuu~~~
...well said...
...too rough, too wild...
the second last day saw that we went for the ‘keropok hunting’ at Kemaman town…I bought the boiled ‘keropok lekor’ as well as the dried long Tamban fish crackers for my family, Abema’s, Abie’s and Beebee’s…I even bought the bottled homemade Atiqah Chilli Sauce…we also stopped by at the Seri Geliga bahulu stall whereby Suzie bought some cermai bahulus for her family…the bahulu sold here is the hard skin type – used for long storage…

on our way back, we stopped by at the famous Kedai Kopi Hai Peng for a late tea break…I had a Nescafe C Ice and plain toasted bread with butter…
...the famous Kedai Kopi Hai Peng...
...me...

9 comments:

harni said...

nice. i can cilok this.. i'll link it to this post. .saye malas!

citrus_medica said...

mesra mall??
dh beroperasi dh eik?

hai peng nyer kopi lazat dowh.
roti bakar dia layan~

p/s: xde org surfing ke umbak tgh bsr2 neh?

azwahashima said...

saya suka kedai kopi hai peng..
mmg sedap!!

en_me said...

ammvoiii, sonoknyerr training makanns free giteww..

Hana_Nana said...

aliza-chan,halal ke kedai kopi iteww??heh..oo,somehow i can see the goose applied the road safety element there.walking at the opposite way of the vehicle lane..bagus angsa2 kat sana.depa skolah agaknye ;)

harni said...

aku siap gaduh dgn org hai peng tuh..wahahahaha

nape ali x cite dlm nih? :P

kejora said...

harni - saye rajin...

limau - dah...giant je x leh bukak...red flag maa - mane leh surf...

azwa - suke mocha ice blended - x kesah laa mane2 pun...

en me - iye...best2...

hana - mestilaa halal...kat tganu ni...actually nk amik gamba dekat2 lagi tp takutt...angsa garang woo...

harni - saye cerite yang baik aje...malay cinderella is not an emo blog...aku kasi can ko tulis cerite ko...nnt aku sapot laa...

ShawnSharif said...

hoho. bunyi ayam paling canggih penah aku dengar =)

btw u proved something: blogs ade pelbagai tidaklah seperti what the people at the top are thinking... bajet sume emo-ranter blogs!

hehehe~

kejora said...

shon - hehe...hello...what can you do for me?