CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

...2 weddings...

alhamdulillah...manage to attend 2 of my girlfriends' wedding receptions last saturday 13/12/2008...firstly, i went to sepang attending aini's purple ceremony...there, i met with intan and kak mashitah...aini was my former roomate back in UTP...she's a very sweet, humble girl married to En Khairul Azmi who turned out to be Bagak's best friend...Bagak is eventually Sharling's husband...ohh,what a small Malaysia!

...me, intan & kak mashitah with the sweet couple...
later, i proceed to another reception in putrajaya...i soooo love attending sohabat9600's event...this time, it was fadilah's...and there were quite a number of us...i love my girlfriends...happy happy...
back row (from left): dilasue, dadie, shera, the sweet couple (hafiz & fadilah), pzah, ili, siti
front row (from left): anem, thiong, mizah, farah, me, hana, effa

to both my girldfriends (aini & fadilah) - wishing both of you and your husbands love of a lifetime! congratulations yaa!

0 comments: