CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

...yati's strike...

my pretty housemates and me went to the ampang superbowl at flamingo for a night out last Friday 12/12/2008...
the truth was suzie and me were accompanying yati for a bowling practice…we were there basically to cheer yati…I can play bowling but it’s just not on my ardent fun list…I’m still can’t figure out how it works…sometimes I’m just lucky and sometimes I terribly suck in the game…ergo, I only choose to play whenever the right mood is there or simply when the crowd is merrier…if not, sorry and thanks…

the same goes to suzie as well in this case leaving yati to bowl alone…whoa…I really salute you, babe!anyway, the practice went well…1st game allowed yati to warm up and get the ‘feel’…I thought maybe yati was feeling discouraged as she scored less than 100 points…


however, she proved us wrong when moving to the 2nd game where she eventually increased her previous score points to more than two fold difference making it to read as 159 points in total…yeay…yati’s a star…

later, a friend of suzie – ai came and joined us…so, suddenly yati got a ‘bound midwife’ competitor…both ai and yati played another 2 games…

see yati in action:

at the end of the day, we met our objectives…yati has gain her confidence to compete for the SPE bowling tournament on Saturday evening…all the very best darling…the outcome : yati was placed as the 2nd runner up winner…nice!

6 comments:

en_me said...

tak namfakkk strike pong.. uhuhu

azwahashima said...

amboi...kalau yati mmg strike la byk kali kan...
dia masih ada bola dia tu ke?

Hana_Nana said...

ni ampang bowl mana nih?dnt tell me kat metro point.sampai ati ko aliza,tak jemput aku skali..huhuhuhuhuhu

kejora said...

en me - uihh..terer kawan saye neh...

azwa - haah...masih bola itu...dan banyak2 strike sudah mesti...

hana - kat flamingo sayang...

citrus_medica said...

eh ,mcm mn result nyer?
cik yati dpt no. brp?

kejora said...

limau - 2nd runner up tu maknenye 3rd place laa...