CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

transition

waarggh...i'm back at UTP...actually, to be exact, i've returned to UTP last wednesday...

i went to the postgrad office and met with MSc coordinator, kak lia in order to settle several issues regarding my 'extended' studies...and the conclusions:

  • group project - only final presentation marks will be deducted (i was absent)...
  • missed April exams (3 papers) will be resitted on 30th Oct, 3rd Nov and 4th Nov...
  • current focus - Individual Project (ongoing and targetted to end on 16th July)...
  • July exam - qualify to sit for 1 paper only (Reservoir Engineering I on 28th July)...Drilling Engineering paper will have to be postpone as i've never attended the lectures yet...
  • management electives - will have to join next batch of MSc students...

all in all, i'll just go with the flow...i'll be graduating next year anyway...

now, the only problem is trying to readjust back to student life...you know, after spending nearly 2 1/2 months resting at home...it's kinda hard for me to gain the ever needed momentum...

my only motivation is 'I want to go HOME this monday and I will'...

my progress on Individual Project is basically slow as i've only started doing it for the past three days...nevertheless, no time was wasted...i fully utilized my days and nights...and guess what?! today, i've managed to summarize nearly 60+ papers for literature review...awesome...yeay!!!this will be the input for my progress report to be submitted on monday morning...

doing Individual Project (a research study) for me is quite pathetic when it comes to the terms that you need to see your supervisors once a week at least...i've been saved for the last 4 weeks...hahaha...but now, i'm miserable...then, i was comforted by Intan...

"alaa Aliza, ko kene bertahan sampai 16 julai je..."

yeay...a plus point...

so, i've set up my plan...

i'm going to see my supervisors this coming monday...discusses on next moves...then, i'll go back home until 24th July...

next thing is, i'll sacrifice myself by staying straight until the end of my MSc schedule: 28th July...

again, Intan was saying,

"alaa sebulan je...ko bole tahan punye laa..."

3 comments:

citrus_medica said...

aliza,

gudluck & all the best~

Anonymous said...

aliza, nnt wedding aku dtg k :)

p/s: eh, pansuh manuk tu apa? nape aku tak pernah dgr pun benda tu walau dah duduk bintulu setahun lebih? hehe. i know manuk is ayam. btw, umai sangat sedap. i like!

kejora said...

limau - thanx...

naimun - insyaAllah datang...pansuh manuk tu ayam masak ngan daun2 dalam buluh (melanau punye recipe - blaja ngan mak dayang)...