CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

happy at home

yeay...my meeting with supervisors went well yesterday morning...they commented mostly on the format i'm using...i blamed myself of not following the guidelines properly...the truth is i've lost the said manual...

i arrived home safely at 2pm...yeay...happy...happy...

my current mood is a sort of mixed concentrate...i need to prioritise...the focus should be on my Individual Project...so,i've started to download several more papers...planning to work extra hard...insya-Allah...

as for upcoming event - looking forward to attend Mizah's wedding reception this Sunday...
my problem: i miss Jack...will try to carpool with Ili...insya-Allah...

life is very calm lately...stress level is well-maintained...i'm kind of having the syndrome of blogger's block - a minor one, i hope...ergo, i went blog hopping and found that i was tagged again...

ermmm...okay laa...here goes:

the princess who tagged me: miss shue

5 impressions about miss shue:
a. top scorer for French Language
b. calls me 'Ali'
c. high-spirited
d. very positive
e. caring

5 memorable things/events about miss shue:
a. miss shue and me were basketballers...we've played for school team several times...miss shue is pejon's partner for warm-up...my warm-up partner is miss asni...
b. miss shue and me have together reside in Block C quite a while during our early senior year(Form 4) in SSP...this happens before 'rombakan semula'...at that time, miss shue is the nextdoor dormleader...i was a Bayan resident taking charge of Form 2 Topazians...
c. miss shue and me always went back for overnight by komuter...miss shue's stop is Kg Dato' Harun station...my journey is until Klang station...
d. miss shue is miss ude's deskmate (in 5 Ilmu)...miss shue sat in front of me when i was transferred there from 5 Jaya...
e. miss shue played archery together with my dormleader Dadie, my bedmate Nadh and also my petsis, SitiMun...

as for the rest shue, you may read in my previous post...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiseyman aliza.. buleh kamu tag saye skali lagi?