CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

only 10 minutes

yup...it took me only 10 minutes to meet my supervisors and discuss on my IP progress...

i couldn't tell them how miserable i am of not getting to understand what i am supposed to do in order to finish the IP...

poor me...

Dr Birol calmly reassured that IP is some kind of project of recommending...it's like an art work...you, as a student, have all the time in the world to read those papers and try to summarize them for us (we don't have time)...later on, you provide a write up and suggest further directions...this in turn, will help in our research and the next batch of student may continue your study,okay...

so, he gave me 10 days to work on as our new meeting date will be on 07/07/08...he'll be away for the whole next week...if ever i have any difficulties, i might go to my co-supervisor, Kak Faiza...

since i'm back at UTP, i believe i will work diligently as there's nothing interesting to do here except focussing on my studies...ohh...how i miss my mama...poor me...poor me...

i may be not updating my blog for quite sometime now as i found the internet connection here is soooo very lembab...it's typical for UTP to have sudden construction projects for the sake of the approaching convo event in August...

okaylaa...better get back to work...

pray for my success yaa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chantek kan 07/07 tu? hehe.. ehemmm..

Anonymous said...

ish.. bukan laaa..

"...new meeting date will be on 07/07/08..."

itu bday saye.. haha..

kejora said...

ok...noted...