CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

lazy girl liza

huhuhu...i've been back for 1 week already and i was expected to have a progress on my Individual Project - which is obviously was left unattended...actually i was in no mood for any academic stuff...so many distractions back at home...lazy girl...lazy girl...

while i was figuring whatever excuses should i give when i am suppose to update to my dear supervisors this Wednesday, i received this e-mail last night:

Dear Aliza,

I am sorry to inform you that I will not be in my office on June 25th, Wednesday because of a last minute invitation to another meeting in KL on the Wednesday and Thursday. We may meet, if you wish, on Friday.

Regards
Prof. Dr. Birol Demiral
Schlumberger Chair in Petroleum Engineering
Geoscience and Petroleum Engineering Department
Universiti Teknologi Petronas
Bandar Seri Iskandar, 31750 Tronoh, Perak, Malaysia
D/L:+605 368 7049
Fax:+605 365 5670


yeay...thank you Allah!

i am quite reluctant to go back to UTP...i need more rest time...i don't know...i just kind of losing my focus...i quickly replied:

Dear Dr Birol,

Noted.
OK, let's meet on Friday...
Thanks.

Warmest Regards,
Aliza Hasan


this has left me with 2 more hopeful days to progress...insya-Allah...

ya Allah, give me strength to overcome many,many obstacles...

0 comments: