CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

...cintailah aku sepenuh hati...

oh yeah...i cried early yesterday morning on my way to the office while listening to the title song playing on HotFM...a triggered stream of tears flowing down my sweet cheeks...i sang along as well...

sesungguhnya akuuu tak ingin kau pergi...takkan mampu kuhadapi dunia ini~~~
tiada arti semua bila kau pergi~~~

ohhh...

starting last week, i'm fetching my friend N to work as she's at her final stage of pregnancy...it so happened that yesterday, N had a headache and so, I went to work alone...OKlaa...

my mind drifted...

and out of sudden, i received a text message while driving...

i cried...slow and warm...

i reached the basement parking of my office...there, i texted my reply...

hahaha...nothing to do with the contents from the sender...i hardly read them anyway...
it was the situation and it was HIm...

i was fragile...

F tapped me back after breakfast...

come on lah aliza, awak nangis bukan sbb sms...tapi the fact is N tak g keje ngan awak harini...awak rase awak sorang di saat awak sedih dan dtg pulak sms yg tak ade kene mengene time lagu bukan-bukan...yg kene-mengene 'die', betul?!!

yes, darling...

i still care...always...insyaAllah :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aliza, kenapa ni? jangan sedih2 okey?!

hairtu aku nampak ko kat lobby pett :) tak sempat nak tegur sebab rushing sgt masa tu huhu.. maybe we can have lunch together 1 day?

naim