CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

...belaian jiwa...

i was in shock last thursday...


moving on is certainly soo soo OK...(in japanese, it's maa maa)

i cried...and i had a breakdown...

reflecting back, i then became over posi+ive...

different girlfriends, different views - listen to none, but few advices run through me... i love all of you regardless...

tumpang kasih, please...

suka atau tidak,
kalau tak suka, terserah~~~

and these are all rezeki duniawi...glad and blessed to have...
suatu hari nanti...insyaAllah...

as of now, really really grateful for His gifts...
happy with every time of my worldly life...

jadi je kawan kite...

false hope?!! nobody can't be sure...

i live my life my way - i have hope and i have lots and lots and lots of LOVE...and He loves all and me...subhanallah...

1 comments:

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

We should really meet up and catch up dear..