CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

...new ground rule : appreciation..

kuakhiri namun tak berakhir~~~

kuhindari...hati tak ingin terpisah~~~

huhu...unexpectedly i've to deal with this, once and for all...

it ended well...

last sunday evening, i had my doubts on 'that girl'...so, i went to see Q...

in short, i told Q about my change of approach when i thought that i am 'that girl'...

for nearly 2 weeks, 'that girl' never went missing...

but, still, there was a loophole...for how long shall i remain as 'that girl'?!!

'that girl' texted S and eventually S will reply...the next day, 'that girl' texted again and S reply again...so on and so forth...

i wonder where's the lead?

'that girl' definitely needs the certainty...

Q then concluded that 'that girl' should stop short and see...

then, it was monday morning...still miserable and partly lost...i need to makan with F...

we had a hearty breakfast...F made me wore a different cap...

her say: be a friend...a good one...

aliza...kawan tak tinggal kawan...amik +ve please...kenape awak kawan S? die buat awak hepi...jgn tanye kenape...anggap je die mungkin hepi kawan dgn awak...so, awak hepi...die pun hepi...OKlaa tuuu...

glad i had that conversation with F...

returning back to the office, i remained a good friend to S...
as usual, i greeted my 'teman bicara' = S via instant messages...

on this fine day, the topic was regarding patience...

memorable quotes -
S: ehh, u xde pun buat ape2 yg i kene sabar
me: :)

after lunch, at around 230pm, i was busy updating F about our upcoming trip when suddenly F received a shocking news...

jengjengjeng...S just knew about the existence of 'malay cinderella'...haaaaa...

see how 'menguji kesabaran' i am to S now...truly, i am sorry...i can't imagine how you had your lunch session my dear dear S...please forgive me, OK...

yerp...sabar tu xde limit...tp btempat...

di tempat makan dikelilingi rakan-rakan...ohh...thanks for being patience...

after Maghrib when i was a little bit calm, i send an SMS to S apologizing and admitting the awkwardness i've created...

S gave me a satisfactory answer...

and we cleared the air of 'that girl' - which is not me...

again, i apologized for being misunderstanding...

haha...i really learnt a lot...alhamdulillah...

the most important lesson:
liza, you have tried...yeay...yeay...

this was a good life afterall...

to my dear S, thanks for the lovely memories...you simply made me happy...my advice: please be more brave...everything will be just fine...insyaAllah...

many sets of friends equal to many pairs of shoes...i appreciate all of them regardless...thank you friends!

waaaa...what a victory for me...thank you Allah...

i LOVE~~~

p/s: ironically, K (a guy friend) told Y to advise me not to put up much details in my writings...this happened during my lunch date yesterday...and guess what, i vowed to that - yesterday...hahahahahaha...

i am stubborn...oo Allah, please forgive me...and give me utmost strength...aminn...

2 comments:

I.N.T.A.N said...

everything happens for a reason, kn?

zhu m said...

i enjoyed reading your blog. it is honest and i think it is no longer a taboo that women should like men and be upfront about it. it is the year 2000, right?

u go girl!