CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

...i still believe...

it was yesterday, i talked crap...again...
ohh, why can't i get this over with?!!

i laughed it off during lunch...

and everytime, with different people, i will get different perspectives...

yet, stubborn me never listens..

i ended up following - whatever makes me happy~~~lalalalalala...

obviously, my brain and my heart are not aligned...need to have a reality check every now and then...

i keep changing my mind...but, i act nonchalantly...

i am complex...Allah understands me...and He, the Only One who knows...
ifs are of no concern...since He wills everything..

i still believe...that's what matters...

my problem should not be a problem...i created them to pass time...huuuuu...
that's how i gotten myself into unnecessary misery...

i like a saying from a friend:
kalu ikutkan, semua orang ade problem...tapi, janganlah menyusahkan orang...

luckily, i think most of my problems only trouble me...dear friends will keep on listening - thank you :) but, at the end of the day, i need to rescue myself...this is my beautiful life...

i listens well too...and so, i realized how ungrateful and selfish i am all this while...i fail to see the great many things i possess...

it is true then - Allah is the Most Fair...

nobody's perfect - in certain aspects, you might be OK...accordingly, there will be lackings in other aspects too...

living life is indeed a test...He'll examine in the Hereafter...subhanallah...

lately, i keep on reminding myself of death - this will ensure we behave humbly...insyaAllah...
__________________________________________________

i got my second fitness medal for the year 2010...yeay...Energizer Night Race 2010 - 10km Finisher Medal...woohoo...i even beat my own personal record by finishing in approximately 75 minutes...congratulations liza and friends...

the next day (Sunday), i treated myself...went to AsterSpring AU2...then, a great lunch at Leo's - had Grilled Assam Fish with Steamed Rice + Iced Lemon Tea + 2 slices of Watermelon...and i bought myself 2 new books (jumlah terkumpul buku 'akan dibaca' = 14 buah) and a new flowery Arcadia dress (for my upcoming Vietnam trip)...

in the evening, Afif and me went to Lake Titiwangsa so that 'Aina and Iman can do some revision for their tests...that night, a lovely dinner - Kak Intan made Olio Spaghetti...nice...2-3 little shrimps won't harm me...hehe...

ohh...i love my happening weekend...
__________________________________________________

on Monday evening, i had a movie outing with Mas...we watched 'Evolusi KL Drift 2'...a good effort...OK laa...i would gladly rate it at 3.72 stars...it's cruel to compare with Initial D...

the plot is simple...drift actions are OK...the thrill is there...

most people watch but they don't get to see...i saw Abang Muz - hahahahahaha...i like this naive character - sensible yet expressionless...my type of intelligent guy...hehe...

28/03/2010 - 2 years has gone by and i still miss Jack...like i've promised before - the story of Jack 'mati hidup semula'...

recently, about 2 months back - Jeleen's friend had an accident...while sending BGP to a workshop in Lumut, the workshop owner happens to be using Jack...exactly the same plate number (can't reveal here)...only the new reform Jack is white...

Jack's keychain is still with me...

Jack - my 1st sports car...and Jack was my saviour too...my door was the only exit...you see, the chassis had been ruined...

i can't understand why there are people allowing Jack to be reformed as 'kereta potong'...all the best in answering Him later...macam-macam hal...wallahu'allam...

0 comments: