CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

...friendship benchmark...

bee, ade orang ajak kite kawan biase...tapi, kite kawan x biase ngan die...


ooo...bis tu awak kawan biase macam mane?!

hurmm...

awak tau ke die kawan biase macam mane? maybe 'benchmark' die x same ngan awak...

haah...itu kite x tau lah...

and then, i was silent for a long, long time...thinking...

i have never come across this interesting thought...now that it has popped up, it makes me realized that i don't have kawan biase because i can't properly defined (as in benchmarking) the term 'biase'...

i guess i treat each of my friends differently in my own special way...all of you are special and dear to me OK...

indeed i am truly grateful i have special people around me...yeay...alhamdulillah...

oh yaa...to all my special friends - i don't mind to be your kawan biase or kawan tak biase as long as (i hope) whenever you hear my name anywhere, anytime; somehow i cross your mind and you will smile and say,"hey, she's my friend!"

and don't expect biase to come from me yaa...yes...i can be your kawan biase (applicable to all) but none of you are my kawan biase...remember, remember - all of you are my kawan-kawan tak biase...

please do what friends do best - be a good friend...a good friend accepts a good friend the way he/she is...

aliza ialah begini...

aliza sayang kawan-kawan tak biase aliza semuanya :)
______________________________________

happy earth day...and happy earth hour too...wish me luck for tonight's Energizer Night Race 2010...woohoo...i'm going to get my 2nd medal...insyaAllah...
______________________________________

cheer up...too soonlah, liza...sayang ni...

yaa...i know...

i was in your situation once...i know how you're suffering...and now, it is a painful period...for you and for me too...not to worry, we'll work it out OK...

yes...i have plans...just wait and see...and Allah knows the best...

i want to move and i will...

alaaa...kite x pandai cakap...

sape kate? aliza...sekenal kite, kite rase awaklah pandai bercakap than most people...problemnye awak tak bukak mulut je...

my problem: i keep my mouth shut
reason: the truth always hurt...and i speak the truth...

oo Allah...guide me to Your best path...aminnn...

7 comments:

Hairil Rizal said...

Amin...

Nice blogging. Keep up the good work and all the very best in life!

izura said...

hai aliza!! kau mmg treat semua kawan2x special...birthday kawan2x pun masih ingat & never failes to wish =) sgt sweet

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

You are my bukan my biase friend too ;) Love ya girl

citrus_medica said...

aliza,
mcm maner night run tu?
dpt medal tak?

zarith said...

good luck aliza, eh ke dah lepas? hehehehe

zhu m said...

got my medal too!

kejora said...

en hairil - hi...thanx...later, will link to u...all the very best too!
iyzee - luv u sayang :)
bearbear - needless to say *hugs*
limau - ye abang...saye dpt medal lagi...yeay...
zarith - sudah lepas...lenkali, same2 OK...
pamina - yeay...congratz dear!