CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

...if being sick bringing smiles, i am happy living it...

huhuhu...a comment from adiba in the previous entry: cerite korea ye..(hehe, more than that laa - ini kisah CinderLIZA)


actually, i've been keeping a lot to myself...bits of little little precious moments (meaningful & special to me at the point of time they were happening)...now, i want to remember...eventually, those are parts of my life...and S...

recently, i went for a free medical check-up organized by GHSE...i was offered basic examination plus blood test analysis...i've lost 2kgs since my 1 1/2 months jog session...yeay...4kgs more to lose, please...

and my blood test results finally was released on Wednesday...i am considered an average healthy adult...something that needs attention is my high uric acid level...it is far beyond the threshold limit...i was diagnosed with hiperuricemia...

i addressed this through my social network account and received caring notes from friends...including S...

erkk, sakit ape?!!

at one time, i was hurt when i got a remark from S saying my illness is of minor...S was sorry and i got his point of trying to comfort me by saying that he got even bigger health problem...

S: cehh...tinggi asid jek...
me: (terase)
S: sy ade high BP...sorry aa kalu terase...

what happens next was that - now, i'm the one who's worried that S now became terase with me...

i was quite curious that morning of S being caring...he's nice but never express it publicly...this is a progress...haha...dush...i'm over analyzing...again...

OK, back to the story...
because of my curiosity, i then viewed S's page and was strucked at his status notes...somebody had actually label S as a less brain...ohh...poor S...

and i knew that S surely had a bad day...i comforted S via instant messages then...my messages reached him...i know...

S resumed back...S even gave good nutritional advice...regardless of where he sourced that out, that was an effort...over analyzing...again...yess...i love it OK...

the truth is, my dear S, i've long known that you had high BP...way back before we went to Genting...that has never bothered me...both my parents had it too...mine is a mild one...having normal BP on the high side...

i've other lackings too...i've survived a near death experience...i've undergone 2 surgeries...now, am adjusting to different diet...that's why i'm holding on...i suppress my feelings...

but, i treasure life more and more...

and it's just there when i want to care for someone...someone like S...

recalling in July, S was hospitalized outside Malaysia...i was worried back then...but, i didn't do much...that was the time i was told by F - S once said we have no chemistry...

S even had a minor surgery (this one was in Malaysia)...i cared too...maybe a little concern...because we're friends...

that was cerita lama...i've no regrets...done my part...
it was then my time of having glaucoma...

after convocation ceremony, i went for my first surgery on my left eye...2 months recovery period until September...

next thing is - surgery on my right eye in middle of October which brought me to another 2 months recovery period until early December...

i guess everything happens for a reason...we never know...

deep down, i know i've become better in many subjects...i love even more...hanya Allah yang tahu...

over the time,i've felt the comfort...i now can turn to S for ngadu sakit...hahaha...something i don't consider to so many others... little by little, i found my trust in S...and i like it when he cares back...a little...i don't ask much...alhamdulillah...

ohh...talking about my no expectation of me and S... i just can't seem to resist my voices of the heart...

i will know my limit...insyaAllah...

and only He knows...and i trust Him in loving me and S...

5 comments:

harni said...

quite a bold post dear?

kejora said...

i am me after all...

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Does S read ur blog Teddy? It's nice to have someone to care for you when u are sick rite.. Just don't hurt urself, kies

kejora said...

bear - yeay...it's a wonderful feeling...ohh...ur 1st question...ermmm...truth is, i don't know...i've my rights to write...that's all that matters to me i think...i am happy...

dBot+AdibA-waN said...

I hope S will read it.. At least he knows tht he matters to u..But watch of of giving/receiving false signals ;P

What i really like when i read ur blog is everythg will fall back to the root..Our root..U always have faith..to know God has better plans for u and only He knows best..I've always believe tht regardless of how hard life has been treating u, to hav someone to advice or care for u is a bless, refelecting His love to us..