CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

...a big Step...

I take care of myself…I really do…greatly…And I take care of many others…this, I believe…

Ergo, it is a big step for me when I want to let another being to care for me…hehe…

I just want~~~


Did I ask for it?!! yup…And it happened…

S cared…a little…

I felt relieved …and…magical…and somewhat happy :)

Please care more….

Haaaa…berangan laa kau sorang!


OK, the story…

I was a bit miserable last night…I came back late and discovered that the only light in my room can’t be switched on…and the light was not even blinking…at both ends of its bulb, still orange light appeared…

I would’ve called Abah but I know that he and Mama were attending kuliah at the surau…Abema’s still in Bandung and Jemi’s working night shift this time around…

I was left with S…haha…ohh Liza, please admit that you wanted S to care…heeeee :)

And so, I texted S…a simple message indicating my so-called light problem…I then waited for S to reply…

But hey…my phone’s ringing…Gosh, I never expected this….

Yeay, I picked it up…and S and me did talking…

I was shaking (probably because of I was shocked)…S was calm, I guess…at the other end, I thought that S laughed figuring how disorderly I am…haha…I laughed at myself too…

S’s first concern was am I alone?!! Apparently, yes without my roomie (she’s attending a course in Kerteh)…and my other 2 housies already nestled in their own rooms…I am YES & NO alone…

S then suggesting two possibilities – either the starter or the bulb…I was blurred…and S talked about black marks (I know nothing about)…I only grasped the key: starter/bulb and I can’t possibly resolve the matter that night…

I like the idea of S’s immediate call :) I thanked him…

After we hung up, I stared at the light and realized my room ceiling is way too high…I texted S again…

No call now, but S replied back he can’t be of much help since he’s staying in Shah Alam this week…and I will need a ladder…which No14 doesn’t have…I assured S that I’ll ask the neighbours…

Nothing much can be done…at 930pm, I was already disappointed…I can’t read, I can’t write…Living room was not an option…

Last SMS of the day: Gelapnye, gud nite S

Here came the reply: Huhu.Ok, gelap sng tido, hehe.

I dozed off smiling…zZzzZzzz…dreaming…dreaming of the light at the end of the tunnel…

0 comments: