CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

...berat mata memandang...

haaaaa...mungkinlah...

especially when you now have limited pandangan...
nevertheless, i'm truly grateful & blessed for i still can see...

i still can see...alhamdulillah...yess...i SEE you...

yesterday, i went for my countless post-eye surgery follow up at ISEC, Midvalley...it has been nearly 2 1/2 months since i had my trabeculectomy operation on my right eye (my left's undergone the same one in August)...it was a simple procedure whereby an artificial tube was implanted at the back of my eyeballs so that i can cry with tears flowing :( sobsob...

my bleb (both eyes) still held tiny stitches as my opthalmologist advised me not to remove them so long as i can control my eye stress level...i will be HAPPY all the time...to SEE...insyaAllah...

wonder how exclusive my eyes now become?!!
hurmm...

Mama, Ja OK doh...Dokto tok ghoyak gapo2...
Stress pung OK, kane tigo belah, hok lek kighi ni duo belah... (normal range: 10 - 12)

the truth is, i did a visual field test yesterday...it's to measure the areas of my vision ability...at the age of 26++, my results can't be well accepted...but that's there to it...huhuhu...

my left eye now sees with around 19% vision ability...the rest are blind spots...

luckily, my right eye survived with 65% vision ability...yeay...

affecting my life?!!
a little, yess...

my undamaged left eye optic nerves are located mainly at the central region...to see, i mean, to walk around, i'll have to balance out with my right eye vision...big challenge would be the fear of tripping down the stairs - OK for me to climb, slightly difficult when descending...loving it whenever a dearie (you know who you are *wink*wink*) hold my right hand...handrails do help...using a blindman stick?!!ohh...NO please!

ehh...can i drive?!!
YES...YESSSS...i am extra careful laa...
what's with my cute Ryan's plate number: WRV151 - White Ryan V151...visi...hahaha...hahaha...

spending time cruising with sweetheart Ryan makes me happy...

when i am happy...i see clearly...i see the world...i see you...
thank you Allah :)

6 comments:

harni said...

napok doh mung! yeay~ toksoh tiyok2 lagi deh. *hugs*

I.N.T.A.N said...

aliza, ko lah satu2 nya kawan aku yg paling unique. u still have the magic. u r my dear~~ syg ko aliza! miss u 2... :(

kejora said...

harni - hehe...i cry whenever i WANT to...

intan - u too dear...remember OK!

Faiz said...

huhu.. semoga cepat sembuh.. try la permata hijrah tu.. kot2 mau..

en_me said...

teringat mata me masa pembedahan laser tempohari.. ngerii kanns..

*teringat juger youtube pak arab yg boleh kecek kelate.. ehehe

en_me said...

teringat mata me masa pembedahan laser tempohari.. ngerii kanns..

*teringat juger youtube pak arab hok leh kecek kelate teww.. ehehe