CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

...happy sweet 18...

Last year when I turn a quarter of a century, I received a lot…I was bedridden…I was cared and loved by mama…thank you mama…friends came and visit…relatives came and visit…thank you All…for showing clearly to me the meaning of eternal love…I was blessed…I am thankful…I received encouragement…I finished my studies…

alhamdulillah…a great gift from Him…I cherished my life more…I received lots of love and love and magic

hence, it’s time for me to return the favour…it’s time for the joy of giving

I give to feel happy…a bliss to me…a rewarding feel…

Thank you so much to all my everdearest family members, girlfriends and boyfriends…there are abundant memories of this year’s birthday celebration…I chose to summarize then…

My celebration started on 17 April 2009 where I had my pre-birthday lunch with retentate at Imperial Chakri Palace…we laughed, we gossiped and we ate merrily…Durian Tempura was simply marvellous...

I don’t really know why on my birthday eve I became so tired and sleepy…I dozed off at around 11pm…and was surprised when No14 gang woke me up…they sang to me…and I had my wish…and I blew a candle…we had 2 cake slices – Secret Recipe’s Banana Chocolate and Cheese Chocolate…and we took pictures…

Early morning on my birthday, No14 gang and me went to Prince Court Medical Centre…Harni had an appointment at the Oncology Department…

We spent nearly 2 hours at PCMC before we moved on to our next agenda – Levi’s Family and Friends Sale at Dewan Bakti Siti Hasmah, TTDI…we spent almost 2 hours there too…I didn’t bought anything…Harni and Suzie did bought something…

Our next stop was Wangsa Maju Carrefour where we had our lunch…I get my free birthday meal combo at The Chicken Rice Shop…Yeay…

After lunch, it was tudung hunting for me…

We stopped by at the Levi’s Factory Outlet store…and guess what, I accidentally bought a new pair of jeans…the price difference is only MYR10 as compared to the price offered at the warehouse sale we’ve just visited earlier…lerr…

Back at home, I hastily went out again to rebind my pearl necklace and double bangle…

At around 630pm, we were busy preparing for the night’s most awaited function: my smashing birthday dinner…

Date: My birthday
Time: 0815 pm onwards
Venue: Tony Roma’s Pavilion KL
VVIP: Me
Lovely Girlfriends (LG): Beebee, Suzie, Harni, Yati, Pipah, Farrah Iz, Mai, Yus, Nor,
Mimi, Farah, Etai and Iza
Theme: Vogue White (All) Lady In Red (Me)

We had a very fantabulous (fantastic + fabulous) dinner…the food were awesome…everyone had great time updating gossips…and eating...


the best moment was during the cake event…the TR staff came in line bringing my birthday cake and they sang out loud together with my lovely girlfriends…then, my LG continued to sing an Indonesian version of birthday song which sounded like ‘Panjang Umurnya…Panjang Umurnya~~~’ (hermm…I just don’t know the whole lyrics – it was my first time ever hearing that)…the next thing I knew was that I was asked to stand on my chair…owh…okay…and the TR manager, Dave gave me a piece of straw used to blow my 8 candles from a distance of about 1 metre…I had my wish…and yeay…I managed it…hahaha...

What I had written on my birthday cake: Aliza, Happy Sweet 18 (first line) followed by April 2009 (second line)…hahaha…get my point?!!!

Along the course, we were photogedixing as usual…am awaiting for the pictures from Beebee and Yus…will post it here later…

My memorable dinner ended around 11pm…the best one, really…I heart all of you…


finally, thanks to all who had the thought, who happens to wish me via SMSes, MMSes, e-mails, phonecalls, chats, who gave me wonderful gifts ( I’ve got 3 birthday dresses, GAP birthday vouchers + membership, a 1000pcs Cinderella’s Castle birthday jigsaw puzzle, 7 birthday books, 12 birthday cards, 3 birthday chocolates)…

My best birthday gift ever: the joy of giving and YOU *wink*wink*

13 comments:

Faiz said...

happy bday dear!! semoga bahagia dunia dan akhirat.. aminnn.. :)

Shouta M said...

ali dear

happy belated birthday honey. may u have a wonderful year in front of you full of love and blessings

love from dubs

zhu m said...

its ur bday! its ur bday!

enjoy, and hope u have a great year ahead :)

ps: sorry i have this habit of changing blogs :(

kejora said...

faiz - thanx...aminn ;P

shue - thanx...luv u too...

pamina - thanx...yeay...am enjoying myself...happy happy...

harni said...

Panjang umurnya
panjang umurnya
panjang umurnya serta mulia
serta mulia
serta muliaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yeay!!!

weh aku tidak pegi oncology lah. yg tu opposite kite.. aku nye kan rhinology whatever stuff tuh hahaha

kejora said...

harni - yezza...it's rhinolaringology...

Husna said...

gile banyak hadiah! huhu.

semoge panjang umur :)

kejora said...

chuna - iye...saye sgt gumbira...thanks...

Hana_Nana said...

aliza yg dh berumur!!happy belated birthday babe..

Erin said...

Happy Belated Birthday Aliza! Mau lihat gambar pls :) !!!
Btw, kau dtg sini May ni secondment kah? Uhhu mari mengembangkan keluarga di sini. Lalala~

kejora said...

hana - thanx ;P

erin - thank you...ehh...tak laa...aku dtg krool's reception...

en_me said...

hepi sweet besday..

kejora said...

en_me - thank you!