CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

...cloudy season...

after nearly half of the months of March was full with excitement, I’ve come to realize the swinging factors involved…thinking rationally, I would accept that life must be lived like this…

I went through a lot and always go with the flow…I follow my instincts and I desire to achieve the very best my life possibly can offer…

am I greedy? but, I bet I am grateful…

I just need to hold on strong…people tend to despise me suddenly and it really hurts my heart to some extent…but, I don’t have the control of the other party, am I?

I try to balance out by channeling my sorrows…

how how?!!

here comes the solution...
I guilt-freely went shopping with Harni twice…

really enjoying it…got myself a nice leather sling bag, a new street shirt for my Genting trip and new lingeries…that was during last Sunday @ Midvalley Megamall…

our second shopping spree was yesterday night where I bought a new dress and jeans for my upcoming birthday celebration…yeay…

we even brought my hyper nephew – Afif…he gave honest opinions each time I changed…he even laughed and pointing fingers…one of his line went like: “Cik Ja tak buleh button ke?!!Cik Ja gumuk laa~~~”

but, once I’ve found the right one, Afif gave me two thumbs up and said: “Cantikkk!”

he got his lucky treat then – a McDonald’s Happymeal and a yellow Shell Ferrari car…

ohh yaa…this week I went for another movie outing too…this time with Mas and friends (Jun, Aida, Izral & Razif)…we watched ‘The Confessions of a Shopaholic’…whoa…so so me…loving it…my rate would be 4.66 stars…

not forget to mention, also on last Sunday, I attended Zie’s wedding together with Mai…we met Jaja, Anan, Aini & Izan there…Zie was very cute…as well as her hantaran gifts which include sportshoes and sporty FILA handbag…so sweet and again I would say, cute…

6 comments:

en_me said...

ammmvoiii, shopping sakannns tewww

Anonymous said...

aliza, best tak citer tu? dah baca buku, nak tgk movie plak. :)

naimz

athirah said...

syokkk nye tgk movie.......dah lamer tak tgk muvie dong.......

kejora said...

en me - when i go shopping, the world gets better~~~

naimun - best...best...oklaa...tp buku lg best...

thirah - yeay...me tgk muvi every week...huhuhu

the girl said...

i like your line - yes, there is no fairytales, only reality. but never stop yourself to be happy.

kejora said...

pamina - thanks!