CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

...my valentine's day activities...

Ehh...NO…I don’t actually celebrate the occasion…

FYI, this year’s Valentine’s day was fully-packed with agendas associating me with my officemates – especially the DGAs (Diva Gedix Angels)…

I started my day with 2009’s BAKTI’s first session at SJK (T) Saraswathy…Then, I took my leave earlier at 940am since I’ve promised to met up with the convoy of DGAs at R&R Seremban…

Where are we going haa?!! It was a 5 states tour: KL-Selangor-N9-Melaka-Johor…Lalalalala...

We’re actually attending Etty’s wedding reception in Segamat…Etty used to be a practical student at my department back in 2007…Now, she’s joining me doing RE-thingy and eventually she’s one of the dear angels…

Our convoy consists of 5 cars – Ryan, Yati’s JeLlyFish, Syim’s BJD, Teefa’s WQC and Pak Latif’s QCM…There were 13 of us altogether – me, Yati, Anna, Zarith, Nadh, Syim, Niza, Ahya, Teefa, Dewi, As, Pak Latif & Angen…At R&R Seremban, we incidentally bumped into Yulie and her siblings heading to the same destination…

Yati leads the way choosing the inside route of Tampin roads towards Segamat town…We arrived nearly 130pm…Luckily, the ‘bersanding’ ceremony had not started yet…

We saved our seats at two tables at the far end of the hall waiting for Etty and her husband walking hand-in-hand to the wedding dais up on the stage…


The couple made their grand entrance at around 215pm…


Then, the ‘bersanding’ event began…I went for the ‘menepung tawar’ session congratulating Etty on her new status…We had our photo session at the dais with the lovely couple and left at nearly 240pm…It was Pak Latif’s turn to lead the way now as Yati planned to visit her granddad in Segamat…

We stopped at Masjid Jamek Segamat to perform our prayers…Later, Pak Latif suggested treating the DGAs with Segamat durians…Yeay…
We continued our journey to the PLUS Highway taking the Tangkak route…We passed the Tangkak town and along the way, we witnessed the magnificent Gunung Ledang…

We stopped at another R&R (not sure which one) where we eventually split with Pak Latif and Teefa…This left us with two cars with 7 lovely angels deciding to visit Mukmin at SJMC…
Mukmin was admitted to SJMC on Friday evening after he’s been diagnosed with Hernia…He successfully undergone a minor surgery early that morning…We reached SJMC around 715pm and stayed until 8pm…We even had our prayers at the SJMC’s prayer room…

To Mukmin, wish you are getting better day by day…Ohh yaa, he even nicknamed himself as ‘Herny Man’…hahaha…
Later, I sent Anna and Nadh back to Kerinchi…Ahya and Niza later shifted from Syim’s to Ryan…Next, I sent both of them to Wangsa Maju LRT station where Ahya parked her car there…

Then, I went to have my late dinner with Zarith…We went to have Fried Kuey Teow at Taman Ibu Kota…I dropped my last passenger of the day at Kenari Apartment, Taman Melati…

Finally, I safely reached No14 almost 1030pm…By that time, I was too exhausted…I took a quick shower and straight away went to bed…End of story…

p/s: Pictures courtesy of Syim…Thanks angel dear :)

4 comments:

Dina said...

Waaaahhhh duriansss!!
Bile lah aku nak abes pantang nehh...?!

+____+

en_me said...

ammvoiii, durian durian ittewww besar gilerrr.. kannns, ekeke

kejora said...

farah - Duren Duren kat Big Apple buleh?

en_me - yg penting isi dalam...lain tau mkn durian kampung neh...panass lebih sket...

the girl said...

http://accentric-factor.blogspot.com/

change again hehe...(used to be http://the-szusz.blogspot.com/)