CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

...a long tag...

Here are the rules – post this list on your blog replacing my answers with yours.Tag people to do the same thing. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1.Were you named after anyone?
Nope, but I do know that at the time, there was this famous song – ‘Lizawati’…My abah eventually registered my name as Liza only and my mama thought that it was too short…She ended up scribbling the letter ‘A’ in front of my initial name in the copy of my birth certificate…

2. When was the last time you cried?
Can’t remember really but I always shield myself…(either I’m crying myself to sleep or rest upon Retentate’s shoulders)

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Definitely, and close friends do recognize my signature small letter ‘i’ with a heart symbol replacing the dot…

4. What is your favourite lunch meal?
My mama’s cooking…The best would be 1/3 bowl of plain rice with either Asam Pedas or Asam Tumis (be it Stingray, Pomfret, Red Fish, Kembong, Parang or Terubok) + Kerabu Jantung Pisang + a dash of Budu with Tempoyak…

5. Do you have kids?
Yes…My adorable niece and nephews – ‘Aina, Iman & Afif…

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Most probably – yes…I know that me never turned down any friendship requests…Besides that, me can be a great, caring and loyal friend for life…

7. Do you use sarcasm?
That depends on people’s perception upon any of my physical/verbal actions towards them…The bottomline has always been my good intentions…And I dislike hypocrisy…

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Sure…I keep my stress level at a very low range…

9. Would you bungee jump?
I might do it when I got the chance…Haha…Who knows? Thinking of it makes me thrilled…

10. What is your favourite cereal?
Kellogg’s Cornflakes Classic and Nestle’s Koko Krunch…

11. Do you unite your shoes when you take them off?
Surprisingly yes…And I hate it when people ignorantly messed up my shoes when I’ve already secured them appropriately at the site I considered OK (this usually happens during ‘kenduri’)…

12. What is your favourite ice cream?
Baskin Robbins’ Very Berry Strawberry, McDonald’s Sundaes - both Strawberry & Chocolate Fudge flavours, King’s Grand Ice Cream – Caramel Almond Fudge, Aiskrim Potong – Durian, Cendol & Cempedak flavours and Yu Yu Ice – Corn & Pineapple flavours (Sg Pinang Dalam’s Sunday nightmarket)…

13. What is the first thing you notice about people?
The warmth factor…I always believe my instincts in knowing whether I can clicked with any particular type of people or not…

14. Red or Pink?
Both…

15. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
Putting others before me…Hence, it is devastatingly difficult for me to say ‘No’…

16. Who do you miss the most?
My mama…

17. Do you want everyone to complete this list?
As far as I’m concern – yes…So I get to know everyone better…But considering this is a 45-questions tag, not everyone is willing to spare their time nonchalantly I guess…

18. What colour of pants and shoes are you wearing?
A faded dark blue jeans and orange abstract strap sandals…

19. What are you listening to right now?
D’masiv – Cinta Ini Membunuhku…(ku sadari ku tak sempurna, ku tak seperti yang kau inginkan~~~) and Love Bug by Jonas Brothers...

20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Purple…yeay…

21. Favourite smells?
My skin after applying Johnsons’ baby bedtime lotion before I dozed off every night….

22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Beebee...

23. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Ooo…I adore my Bearbear…Loves to hug her…

24. Favourite sports to watch?
EPL – Glory Glory Man United…

25. Hair colour?
Mahogany Copper Brown…

26. Eye colour?
Original colour would be Solid Black…Sometimes Grey or Purple…

27. Do you wear contacts?
Yup…with different eye powers…

28. Favourite food?
Sushi & Assam Laksa…

29. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings please…Absolute NO for scary movies…

30. Last movie you watched?
Bride Wars…

31. What colour of shirt are you wearing?
White…

32. Summer or winter?
Have not experienced any of these…I might as well choose Spring like Bearbear…

33. Hugs or kisses?
Both…

34. Favourite dessert?
Sumi a.k.a. jellies…

35. Most likely to respond?
Azwa, Harni…En_Me and Faiz might give comments…Bearbear might have her say too since she’s the one tagging me…

36. Least likely to respond?
My busy friends…Don’t even bother to read through I can say…I understand that…

37. What book are you reading?
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts – borrowed from Yati…Apart from that, I still have 5 books in line and eyeing for 3 titles at the store… Aliza & books –inseparable…

38. What is on your mouse pad?
I don’t have one…

39. What did you watch on TV last night?
Spa Q2…

40. Favourite sound(s)?
Acoustics guitar…and my kids' singing...

41. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles – two songs only: Yesterday & Hey Jude…

42. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
Siem Reap, Cambodia…

43. Do you have a special talent?
My cooking – does that count?!

44. Where were you born?
Hospital Assunta, Petaling Jaya

45. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
All of Sahabat Liza if possible…

4 comments:

Dina said...

Oh cute nye your mama siap scribble the letter 'A' to your initial short name.. hehehe!

^____^

harni said...

malas nk komen tp ade nama aku kan.. harus wajib la kan

comment aku: mcm tau je sape kt no 36 tuh
hahahaha

ali dok umah bai2k yer..... c u in march~~!!

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Haha, I enjoyed reading your answers ;)

kejora said...

farah - comel kann...kalu x mesti name i lain...

harni - yeah...c u next month...

bearbear - :)