CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

happy world bestfriends' day!!!


I have some friends,
whom I hold dear...
without them,
I'd have nothing to hold near...


my friends will always be there for me...
I know that, because I've nothing to fear...
I always seem to think at night,
of what life would be like, without them here...


it's a scary thing to think about,
not having no one to care...
I don't know what I would do,
because friendship is very rare...


I'm glad I found the time to write,
this poem I wrote this year...
I just hope my friends think of me,
'cause this is so sincere...


HAPPY WORLD BESTFRIENDS' DAY!

2 comments:

Hana_Nana said...

friendship day bukan ke bln 8?ke aku silap?huhu...

kejora said...

yup...dear hana...bln 8 punye frenship day = hari persahabatan...yg bln 6 punye ni bestfrens day = hari kawan baik...