CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 18, 2013

...inJustice...

had a discussion with my baby brother..

we questioned a lot..

don't ever feel that we're OK - it will set us in mess..

from small things - inJustice brings terrible decisions..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
me - not being positive?!!

hey, talking about being fairly positive - I talk nice to people, I give good advices, I do inspire people, I am well-mannered, I am full of LOVE, I am naturally kind.. sincerely, I do :)

I am just too helpful but not towards my self.. I can't let myself to be helped..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
the answers came by.. no blaming..

good people give you happiness, best people give you memories..

bad people give you experiences, worst people give you lessons..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
haha.. this is not a positive note..

it's more like me expressing my inJustice - thus, spreading inJustice..

ohoo.. I am sorry.. Allah, forgive me and my sins..

yesterday, I somehow can't tolerate in listening.. I took a step in sleeping early.. good night, everyone.. I'm better be silent me..

your words : what happens to you is because you're off guard - doing things 'sambil lewa'..

and I've had this saying - you know, if you've been hurt by the words, then the words are actually the truth..

oh, my bad - I can't hear those laa.. seriously - I termed your words as accusations..

and yes, fitnah itu lebih dahsyat daripada membunuh..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I act tough..

I had this one friend.. whereby I attempted peace..

this one friend questioned my motives..

I replied as saying that I felt the coldness, I am freezing that I can't smile..

the more I try to understand, the more I don't..

we're strangely apart..

this one friend suggested that actually once been good in the olden days, people blamed unnecessarily.. and unreasonable.. silence is golden..

and so, we make up.. I guess..

thanks to all this inJustice..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I lost a friend too - perhaps inJustice is the cause..

I miss this friend I lost in June..

ahh..my pride and my inJustice..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
conclusion: inJustice ruins.. it is cruel.. it is not cool.. it shall not be me..

0 comments: