CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 21, 2011

...and the bakal is?!!

huhu...i managed to smile back virtually at K...

in my heart - (just you wait)...

finally, i'll have my headstart next week after sooooo long of delay and delay and further delay...

Kursus Kahwin...yeay...

answer for the title: yerp friend now is erk friend...nonetheless, i just can't think...i LOVE...me :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
mama and me did my 'taman balkoni Iris' last saturday...woohoo...

i have 11 pots of 'dedaunan' plants...bungaan are manjas (so, not now laa)...

other living creatures in Iris - hurmm, Kiki's dead leaving Lala since last Wednesday :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
F and me had a hearty breakfast this morning while discussing current dilemma of our well being...

both of us have nearly about 4 months to slim down (that's what i set my goal this time around)...

no ugly girls, only lazy ones...haha...strike one, yes...

i never disciplined myself...serves me right...

i'm not lazy though (perhaps 30% lazy)...i do my house chores daily...and 'penat' comes along - i need energy (which i get from comfort food - i can't avoid rice)...liza mengikut nafsu...poor poor liza :(

exercise-wise...hurmm...long STOP...need to get back on track...insyaAllah...

i don't 'timbang' myself anymore...i simply don't want to know the first number...ohh my...

can't is not forever...i will improve...

aliza, awak sihat?

kite OK (a good answer as i don't lie)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently read : I Love Quran, and You?

currently listening to: Janji

1 comments:

baMby said...

me pon dh xtimbang huhu