CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 17, 2011

...sukun oh sukun...

Dr K (wants to place 'kerepek' order) : Liza, this is nice (munching on 'kerepek sukun' he got from Ogy)...it's like tapioca, right?!!

me: ehh, no no...it's not in the ground...the fruit is hanging on a tree... (kelakarnye laa jawapan ini)

Dr K : ooo, alright then...I want two packets of this...

yeay...thank you to Ogy (for free promo) and Dr K...

maju bisnesku...kawan-kawan, help me, help me, what is 'sukun' in english?
ahha, i should be googling...

to kerepek liza's fans: i can't afford to sell 'kerepek sukun' at RM7 anymore...new price is RM8.50 (for sukun ONLY)...reason: always 'out of season' and 'tukang panjat pokok' always on leave...

hurmm...my upcoming interest - chocolate stop with cousins...we have an order for 4000 boxes...whoaaa...awesome :)

0 comments: