CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

...i'm 'NO' angel...

year 2010: i'm promising ku janjikan aku ada...yess...i'm realising it...in my own way...

i've more friends in 2010...and more to come in 2011...
and you don't get there without 'un'friends...my bad...ya Allah, ampunkan mereka dan diriku...

i am nice...and i am kind...insyaAllah...

but sometimes - my actions/words that are nice (to me) can be 'not' nice to others...they feel disturbed...and i hurt them...again, my bad...ya Allah, ampunkan mereka dan diriku...

they misinterpreted me as I (also) misinterpreted them...sesungguhnya tiada sesiapa Yang Maha Mengetahui selain Dia...ya Allah, peliharalah kami dari unsur-unsur fitnah...

losses 2010 - soooo lots but with many returns too...alhamdulillah...tidaklah kami diuji melainkan kerana cintaNya...

victory 2010 - sempurna...alhamdulillah...thank you Allah...tidak terhitung...rahmatilah kami dalam mencari keredhaanMu...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010 has been very inspirational and moving (better than doing nothing)...hehe...

more moves in 2011...insyaAllah...i love my life and my life loves me...

janji 2011 - Sampaikan Nanti (meaning: nak/cuba sampai apa yang ku nanti - dengan sabar & ikhlas keranaNya)

definition of my LOVE in 2011: Aku Pelangi (masih)...hahahahaha...saya weng in this part...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently read: Rumah yang disukai Malaikat Rahmat by Muhammad As-Sayim (for Iris...heeee) and House Rules by Jodi Picoult (for Iris too...haha...ni different subject laa)

currently listening to: Suara Binasa by Hattan (part merintih tu je...sah - saya weng)

again, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!

2 comments:

zhu m said...

hi aliza

i have closed my blog the enemyisyou as i am suffering from the most terrible writer's block. i am currently writing at http://rockmegottlieb.blogspot.com/
feel free to visit, though i write about music mostly. thank you for reading the stuff i write.

kejora said...

zu - orait...eh, guess what?!! i'm having doubt as well...writing actually makes me sane (at most of the time)...but, i need to be responsible (difficult part) - in war with myself now...1 word - ikhlas...