CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 28, 2011

...al fath : kemenangan...

cousin R: kau kenal Aliza?!!

R: kenal...die satu department ngan aku...kenape?

cousin R: thesis yg die buat very valuable laa utk my work...

alhamdulillah...currently, cousin R is pursuing his PhD...

makes me wonder, which one...

my FYRP - 5th year 1st sem thesis is about integration of safety - specifically on Jet and Pool Fire...

my MSc thesis - a study on hysteresis effect...

and 2 days ago, i received an e-mail from a MSc student in Help University asking for a face-to-face session...she knows me from one of my journals...yeay...

and about a month ago, i sent slides to one of my MSc friend (now, a lecturer in Ethiopia)...

haa, see...i love to write...i write anonymously to papers...some do pay me...
for 2 sentences (quoting from my article)...i should demand more...but, i did it out of passion...

i am not smart untuk mengumpul $ dunia...

aliza, apsal ko tak jadi lecturer?!! (hey, aku kan tak bercakap)

sebab aku nak jadi nurse...hahahaha...

i can be a good consultant...--->apelaa dah merepek2 nehh...

ohh, i'm about to have a career transition...doa-doakanlah...magic kan, faiz?!!kamu doakan, malaikat sambut...insyaAllah...

currently reads: Malaysia-LAH (diskopi group) and Kebaya Tales by Lee Su Kim...
currently listening to: Cinta Jangan Kau Pergi...huahuahua...

ayat penenang: orang lain tak semestinya faham... *wink*wink* to my yerp friend :)

4 comments:

soren said...

cool :)

I.N.T.A.N said...

sgt2 bes...sy jeles pn ade jgk.. hihi

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Work transition?

kejora said...

martian - hello...and thanks for dropping a line here...will be visiting you too :)

intanku - saya lebih iri dengan kamu...chaiyok dr intan :)

bearbear - more to come...hehe...let's doa together...insyaAllah...