CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

me = 'that girl'

huhu....my lovely girlfriends cheered me up yesterday...

early morning, we had pre-lunch gossip session via instant messages...

F being the eager one to share her findings (a gedik girlfriend) + P my bestest buddy ever (a loving mama and wife) + J my supportive ex-roomie (a new wife)...

our conversations mainly focused on 'that girl'...

here are part of the story:

two days back, F had a breakfast session with her colleagues...including S...
they chatted and one of F's friend:L brought up the subject of me and S...oopss...

and S admitted that he and me are smsing....yeay...
the fact that he did being open to inform his friends about us makes me somewhat relieved and joyful...a positive indication...thank you Allah...

F gasped at that confession...hahahaha...nice one...

the next thing was, S asked for advice from F and L regarding 'that girl'...S made it sound casual but F was interpreting 'that girl' as me...

according to S, he's in a stage of going with the flow with 'that girl'...hence, now i know, S cared a little for 'that girl'...this is enough...

i don't know who's 'that girl'...
i'm glad if i'm 'that girl'...alhamdulillah...

now, i'll be just me...and go with the flow too...
let's crossflow with Allah's wills...insyaAllah...
my supplication remains intact...

then, i got lots of encouragement and tips and experience sharing by baton passing of F, P and J...thank you so much...

3 comments:

tunbegia said...

jangan tunggu lama lama,

salamm,

zarith said...

boleh tak nak lik kat sini
LIKE =)

harni said...

if i were to be S n happened to read this, i'll be scared to death n potential back off. /honest. i can say so much from diff angle but its totally up to you. exposing too much is no good my dear. :)