CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

...mim yaa sin ha yaa mim...

huhuhu...can aa?!!


read something wonderful at hana's blog...

and so, i've come up with my own version...

budak berangan like me~~~

ohh...kamon...

all these berangan thingy keeps me sane...

i now pronounce 2010 to be my LOVE spirit year!

yeay...yeay...

my perception of LOVE (at present) : i want to fall in LOVE but i don't need to...i will fall once i know the one will catch me...

i am colouring my life...and i love many others who love me too...and i like these phrases (got it from Erin's blog): choose the one you LOVE and then LOVE the one you choose...i am treating someone...

i get to ride and live in this world with only one journey...i need to have as many fond memories ever...i am happy i care...and i understand the reality of people who are unable to return the same feelings...i respected that...please respect mine too...when i want to, just let me be...

as long as no harm to me, you make me happy...

kasihku keranaNya...insyaAllah...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ich bin Ralf und komme aus Germany!
Dein Blog ist sehr schön !
Gruss Ralf aus der STADT(Town) KIEL !

bully112 said...

sorry not anonym!!

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

I love you Teddy :)