CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

...does S see me?!!

honestly, i don’t know…S and me haven’t met each other almost 40++ days now…

somehow, at this moment, i’ve come to the stage where my heart feels His LOVE

Allah has shown me another dimension of life…a tragic event…loss of loved ones…

i now realize i should be true to myself…i am more accepting now…because i know Allah loves me

and so i can LOVE too…without fear…Allah will protect me…

and so i care…for S…unconditionally…

i must take it easy on me…and S…

NO more too much thinking…i like the advice taken from lifebook 2010 (thanks Anna): “don’t take yourself too seriously, nobody else does.”

with that in mind, i’ve found a new hope…and i think the first failure is to not trying at all…i give myself chances all the time and most importantly, i believe in His LOVE

here’s an incident with Mama –

Mama: Bakpo ni siku ni lagu ni?!! (pointing at my not-so nice marked elbow)
Me: Meme bughok lamo doh…
Mama: Tulah hok paling molek sekali…


alhamdulillah…thank you Mama…you see the perfect me in every way…
ergo, i now see others' perfectness too…


back to the question, Allah knows what’s best because He loves me and He loves S too…

if we’re destined to be together, Allah surely leads in His blessings…and if we weren’t meant for each other, please, oo Allah, do part us in Your Blessings too…insyaAllah…

i do what i want to and i’ve nothing to lose…i just LOVE~~~

S, kenape kite kawan macam ni?!!

an SMS from my bestie F: Huhu.Jgn la tanya.Soalan tu mcm pelik...
my reply to F: Kite kan pelik,kite tau tu,haha

oklaa...my happenings recently...

books i've read in the last 2 weeks: 101 Things to Do Before You DIET, Jadilah Wanita Terpuji Dunia & Akhirat
currently reading: Letters to Sam

latest movie i've watched: Adnan Sempit (4.03 stars) - an enjoyable outing - Thanks Mas!

congrats to Raf and Kasya on their wedding...

Ayu and Apisku moved in to their new crib...nice...hey, when can i come visit?

Ryan went for 25000km service, haven't renewed Shin Chan's road tax yet...and guess what - arwah Jack 'mati hidup semula'...this is interesting...i'll cover this one sometimes later...

and just two days ago, i've successfully registered for Energizer Night Race 2010...yeay...yeay...

4 comments:

I.N.T.A.N said...

u r right girl. Allah loves u. :) Aku pun. :) :)

Anonymous said...

energizer run kah?
aku xdpt join~
jeles lah mcm neh..

gudluck! gudluck!

citrus_medica

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

All the best dear, in everything that you do ;)

dBot+AdibA-waN said...

yelah.. jeles jugak!!
slmt crossing the finishing line with energizer head lamp ;P