CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...a wrecking day for me...

It has been for quite sometime now…I know there’s something not right with me…I’m lost…somewhere in the middle of reality and fantasy…and today proves something when my bestie Abie told me that she sensed the weird me – my ‘other’ side…I agree bie…I can never hide any secrets from you…

And I made a terrible remarks this evening towards N…my ‘other’ side can become very blunt…I just blurted the sentence out without thinking…I know she’s been hurt but I can’t undo the damage…it was a reflex following several external factors encircling my unstable mind as of now…actually, the whole scene was like a flip side of dissatisfied me with things happening to me…the subject should be me…and the victim was N at the time of the incident…I’m so so sorry N…I’m the problem, okay…I am never good at playing around the bush…and I prefer to smile and let people wonder…I always want to be the sweet kid…my mean ‘other’ side came out at the wrong timing…I regret that…I truly am…it was just uncontrollable…

But there’s always a silver lining at the end of a rainbow…Harni makes my day…thank you darling for this:

5 comments:

harni said...

chill darl.. I think she understands when our 'other' half talks.it happens to me too, a lot of time! I dont hv any advice on how to control it, coz i'm also looking for it... Tp pape pun, we all know u well, n we know u didnt mean it. Or did u? Haha... eh itu adiah upcoming bday ye.. Huhu

en_me said...

kawan menangis sukar dicarikkks.. kannns

kejora said...

harni - i feel relieved already...can't help it laa...with stress and all...will be a better person next time...

en_me - ni bukan pasal kwn menangis...i terguris hati kawan i laa...sedihh...sesal sudah x bguna...

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Nape Teddy? Are you okay? I understand the other side of ourselves, and only certain people has experienced that side of me too..

Sabar ye..

kejora said...

bearbear - i'm coping with my life just fine :P