CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

...tears + laughters = speechless me...

today, i happily went on my usual long friday lunch date...

lucky venue = Secret Recipe, KLCC
gossip darlings = Abie, Beebee, Suzie, Harni, Mai, Yati
innocent prey = me

i spent my lunch time in tears and laughters...lalalalala...was swarming with continuous ramblings, comments and queries by all my concern experienced girldfriends...

and there goes the drama cheery expressions of O (ohh) M (am) G (gee)...they even had hand gestures to go with that...hahaha...

as for me - no comment yaa...will share in due time...i definitely need more time...seriously in fear of getting hurt...i'm fragile at heart okay...

you girls really ROCKS!

i love you girls dearly
*wink wink*

3 comments:

Dina said...

Surprise surprise!!
We bumped into each other after lunch today and I'm so glad for that.
Lame tak jumpe Aliza!

Papehal nanti kalo plan nak gi KK, just ask me anything okay..
Walaupun I tak pnah sampai banyak sangat tempat kat sane, takat nak island hopping tuh I'm more than happy to help.
:D

harni said...

aku bagi can sebulan..kalo x cite, siap ko
hahahaha

kejora said...

farah - yess...hepi sgt jumpe kamu2 sume...nnt2 laa kite catch up...mmg byk plan nk jln2 neh tp x pegi2...bz woo...

harni - well...wat can i say?!!wakakakakakakakaka