CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

...my weekend woes...

actually, it feels more like cold anger...and quite depressing as i can't blindly accused people...


it all started yesterday evening when abah brought ryan for a bath...abah later told me that ryan has been scratched...one straight, long line across driver's side sideskirt...

abah was quite surprised when i told him that i hadn't noticed of all those ryan's bruises before until he eventually told me so...i was indeed upset as i really can't recall what has caused the scars...ryan, i'm sorry...i blamed myself for being careless...i should have realised them way way earlier if i don't neglect you for almost a week...

the dust has covered up ryan's body and that makes me barely unaware of his pain...

it was a minor and unnoticeable...somehow once you know that it's there, it's there...aargghhh....

i can't simply touch up the skirt as told by my Honda service technician...ryan is white...

abah figured out that maybe ryan got skidded with its tyre when i did the alignment & balancing...i was not there to witness the whole operation and abah told me to get the answers from the technician...i declined abah's suggestion saying that nobody would ever admit his wrongdoings...it was my fault to allow it to happen, right?next time, i'll be extra careful and won't simply trust others...

to cure my sadness, i went out with mama...i bought new black, peep toe heels for me...mama bought new sandals too...

next, i bought a new cleanser and manicure kit...

then, we went to my favourite place - bookshop...i bought 5 new titles...yeay...

the plan was actually to get a birthday present for Afif...be it a big motorbike or a guitar...but, we found nothing interesting...i'll get it from elsewhere then or maybe in KL laa...

the next best thing was that i found myself buying 2 sets of 20-pcs dinner ware...hahaha...with the thinking of in 15 years time, i would be using them to serve my happy family...currently, i stored them under my bed...

isn't it nice?!! (see the plate)

0 comments: