CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

...rosegar...


last monday, I was supposed to have a lecture by an external lecturer…it turned out that the class was canceled at the very last moment…yeay…I got one long day…

so, to spare the time I went to Kim Yap Hair Dressing Saloon in Tronoh together with Aini and Intan right after our lunch at TG Corner in Taman Maju…all three of us got a new hairdo…yeay…it costs me RM7…ooh…I soo love this saloon…now I feel more lighter in the head…I still keep my hair at shoulder length though…

later that evening, I was craving for Satay Bota…it used to be 20 cents per stick….but now, the price went up to 25 cents…still cheaper than anywhere else…hence, they maintain their crowd-puller strategy I guess…
unfortunately, it was raining heavily...as Satay Bota is a weater-dependent business (they grilled the satays in the open areas), the stall was closed for the day...

we then opt to go straight ahead and stopped by Roti Segar Bakery & Cafe (Rosegar)...we bought some breads to take home and Aini treated us with the Caramel Pudding...we had it inside Ryan in the pouring rain...hahaha...




it was raining so heavily that we decided to have our dinner there and then as well…so, off we went back again to the café…since it was almost 630pm already, I got to watch SpaQ2…yeay…

we ordered different kinds of meals so that we can share among us…we had Penang Laksa, Soup Beehoon and Chicken Rice…Aini and me had an Apple Juice while Intan ordered a Hot Milo…





surprisingly, the price was way sooo cheap…I only had to pay RM4…my Penang Laksa and Apple Juice had costs me equally RM2 each…the taste?!!hurmmm…3 stars…


we were safely back to UTP at around 8pm and I struggled through the night preparing a 30-pages minimum group project report as well as rehearsing the slides for group presentation due on Tuesday morning…jeez…

3 comments:

Melissa said...

entry buat aku lapar

kejora said...

mell - iye...aku sukeee makan...cemane nk diet neh...aargghhh...pressure...pressure...

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Wei kau amik kelas lagi ke Aliza? I thot kau dh start keja balik.