here's what we should do. it's simple:
list down 5 of the products from the list below that you are boycotting,
and then list down 5 of the products that you will try your best to boycott,
and finally list another 5 of the products that you find it hard to boycott,
and tag 5 others.
this tag is to get everyone to read the list below carefully and identify which products affects your life and the lives of the Palestinians most! You can also compare your list with your friends and see: if they can boycott one product that you haven't been boycotting, why can't you start to boycott the product too?
5 products i'm boycotting :
1. Arsenal Football Club - MU rules!!!yeay...glory...glory...
2. Perrier, Evian, Volvic - i drink Spritzer...
3. IBM - my Rose: NEC Versa E6210...
4. Australian, UK & US newspapers - not applicable...
5. Home Depot Villager's Hardware, Georgia Lighting, EXPO Design Centres - same as above...
5 products i will start to boycott:
1. Marks & Spencer - no need to go to its KLCC outlet (never bought anything anyway)...
2. Buitoni - i prefer St Remo...
3. Victoria's Secret - Triumph is fine...
4. Motorola, Siemens - mine is Nokia...
5. Barbie - not applicable anymore...
5 products that i find hard to boycott
1. Nokia - will not boycott laa...
2. McDonald's, Maggi, Nescafe - also unavoidable...
3. Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Ralph Lauren - adores my perfumes: Dreaming, Be Delicious, Blue...
4. Johnson & Johnson, Kotex - just can't change to other brands...
5. Carrefour - convenient place for me to shop...
I tag :
Boycott List by Brand - View the Labels to boycott
* AOL Time Warner Time Life magazine, CNN, ICQ
* Apax Partners Jonny Rockets, Sunglass Hut.
* Arsenal Football Club
* Coca-Cola Fruitopia, Fanta, Kia Orange, Lilt, Sprite, Sunkist..
* Danone HP foods, Evian, Volvic, Jacob
* Delta Galil Hema, Barbie, Carrefour, Auchan, Tchibo, Victoria's Secret, GAP, Banana Republic, Structure, J-Crew, JC Penny, Pryca, Lindex, DIM, DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Playtex, cK, Hugo Boss, M&S
* Estée Lauder Aramis, Clinique, DKNY, Prescriptives, Origins, MAC, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, Jane, Donna Karan, Aveda, Stila, Jo Malone, Bumble & Bumble, Kate Spade
* Home Depot Villager's Hardware, Georgia Lighting, Apex Supply, EXPO Design Centres
* Johnson & Johnson
* Kimberly-Clark Kleenex, Kotex, Huggies, Andrex
* Lewis Trust Group River Island, Isrotel hotels, Britannia Pacific
* The Limited Inc Express stores, Lerner New York, Structure, New York & Company, Mast Industries, Intimate Brands, Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, White Barn Candle Company, Henri Bendel
* L'Oreal Giorgio Armani, Redken 5th Avenue, Lancome Paris, Vichy, Cacharel, La Roche-Posay, Garnier, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Maybelline, Ralph Lauren, Carson
* Marks & Spencer M&S, St.Michaels
* Nestle Nescafé, Perrier, Vittel, Pure Life, Carnation, Libby's, Milkmaid, Nesquik, Maggi, Buitoni, Cross & Blackwell, KitKat, Milkybar, Quality Street, Smarties, After Eight, Aero, Polo, Lion, Felix cat food, L'Oréal
* News Corporation TV: Fox, Sky, Star, Phoenix, Granada, CNBC. UK newspapers: Standard Newspaper, News of the World, The Sun, The Times. Australian Newspapers: The Telegraph , Gold Coast Bulletin, Herald Sun, Independent, Sunday Mail. US newspapers: New York Post. Publishers: Harper Collins Ragan, Zondervan, National Geographical. Nursery World, Rawkus, NDS, Mushroom Records, ChinaByte.com, Festival Records
* Revlon New World Entertainment, Forbes
* Sara Lee Hanes, Playtex, Champion, Leggs, Douwe Egberts, Bryan, DIM, Ambi Pur, Bali, Superior Coffee, Just My Size, Kiwi, Maison Cafe, Nur die, Pilao, Lovable, Outer Banks, Wonderbra, Sanex, Pickwick, Gossard, Body Mist, Brylcreem, Aqua Velva, Radox
* Starbucks Seattle Coffee, Pasqua, Hear Music, TazoTimberland
Thursday, January 15, 2009
here's what we should do. it's simple: