CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...my 7 wonders...

I was tagged by Faiz …I think I’ve read this tag of Hana’s and Yus’s version…so, let’s begin:

no 1) I choose tomato ketchup over chilli sauce for burgers, nuggets, fritters, crackers, etcetera…my favourite tomato ketchup brand: Del Monte / Heinz…

no 2) I sleep still and prefer without fan/air-conditioner on since I don’t sweat much…I sleep with IiBear and no blanket…However, in any fan/air-conditioned situation, I will cover up my whole body from top to toe with a comforter…I don’t sleep much…at no14, I’m the last to snooze and I’ll be the first to wake up…I don’t take afternoon catnap…the one problem when my sleep deprivation occurs, I’ll definitely blacked out and nothing can ever wakes me up again until my body stabilized my sleeping balance…

no 3) I change my hair colour every 4 months…I’m unsure of the hukum (no exact fatwa regarding this)…but, it makes me happy everytime…my current hair shade: Copper Red…

no 4) I drive really really fast when nobody’s looking (i.e. I’m driving alone or my passenger(s) is/are sleeping)…I dislike people judging the way I drive…I never offer a ride/lift but I won’t say ‘No’ whenever people ask for it(I just hesitate a bit)…I’d rather let other people to drive simply because I don’t want to be responsible…I only drive my family and close friends…most of the time, I only connect with ‘Ryan’ – only the two of us…I drive for pleasure and I don’t like to share…say I’m selfish but I just need my time alone with ‘Ryan’…

no 5) I don’t like clothes related jobs – washing, drying, folding…I simply send all my clothes to Oi Ping Laundry or my mama…however, I love to iron…I even ironed my towel and telekung and socks, you name it…

no 6) I never allow myself to borrow other people’s money…if I had to, then I’ll repay as soon as possible…on the contrary, I won’t collect the money I lend to others and I don’t even bother to ask…it’s up to them to pay or not…there are people who has taken advantage regarding this weakness of me but this is who I am…and I do believe what goes around comes around…do unto others what you would have others do unto you…

no 7) I have 3 coin boxes and I try to save my leftover coins everyday…I have a Garu figurine coin box (in my office), a metal coin box (at no14) and a Bear coin box (in Klang)…whenever any of my coin box is full, I will deposit them into CIMB savings account respectively…this has always impressed the bank service agents at the counter…

ohh well…I’ve more lovely weird facts but only 7 can be shared here…the message: know me more to love me even more…yaa…

7 wonderful friends to continue this tag:
Bearbear, Erin, Harni, Ifah, Limau, Naimun and Salwa

4 comments:

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Teddy ape yg pelik nak tulis pasal aku nie?

kejora said...

izan - thanx dear...dh sampai dah arini...

bearbear - u r 1 of a kind, my dear...

Anonymous said...

no 6 & 7 tu same! haha.. sket punye berat ke tetiap kali nk bawak g bank.. tapi wat muke tak malu je.. hey, its still money!

kejora said...

faiz - betul tu...sikit2 lame2 jadi bukit...ting!