CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...ice angels...

hoyeahh...last sunday, i had a great outing with the Diva Gedik Angels (DGA)...we went for an ice-skating adventure at Sunway Pyramid Ice Skating Rink...

since most of us were first-timers (including me), we were indescribably excited and overwhelmed...the earlybirds (me, Ahya, Niza, Shim, Yulie and Kak Ayu) had our breakfast at J.Co Donuts & Cafe...i went to taste their new variant - Mona Piza...

...Niza & me at J.Co...
at around 1030am, i received a call from FarrahIz telling me that she's already went inside the rink and will wait for me there...not so long after that, we met with the late angels (Chuna, Dewi and As) at KFC restaurant...
finally, we headed inside Sunway Pyramid Ice at 1130am...the 1st ice drying/cleaning session was scheduled at 12pm...so, we only had +/- 20 mins for our first skating tryout session...
i took my first step on the rink with FarrahIz's assistance...with FarrahIz's aid and 2 falls, i managed to finish my first round of the ice rink in 10mins...
according to FarrahIz, it was her 1st time too...but, somehow she managed to skate as she's already familiar with rollerblading...mind you, i've never let myself play with such dangerous sports (frankly, i was scared/frightened back then thinking of getting injured)...
before the 1st rest, i successfully completed 2 rounds...hee...
...me, Niza, Yulie, Kak Ayu and Dewi...
...Dewi, me, As (in between us), Shim, Kak Ayu, Yulie and Ahya...
at 1230pm, i went for my 2nd skating session...again with FarrahIz...had 2 more rounds with her before she bade farewell to me and the angels as she had promised her mum to help in the preparation of a kenduri at her house that evening...
my next patient guide was Shim...haa...you see, Shim was also a 1st-timer but managed to grasp the concept of skating as she's also familiar with rollerblading...
with Shim, i finished another round before we stopped for the 2nd rest...by this time, Tiffa had arrived...Tiffa and As were the gurus of this ice-skating...whoaa!

...cool me...
during our 2nd rest, Ahya had an injury (a swollen at her left wrist)...Yulie tried to soothe the bump using a small wrapped ice...Ahya called her boyfriend to fetch her and left at around 130pm...Dewi also left us saying that she encountered backpain and needed a massage...
Yulie and Kak Ayu decided to go shopping while the rest went for the 3rd session...this time, again with Shim, i finished another 2 rounds...yeay...
Chuna, Niza, Shim and me got out of the rink at around 210pm leaving our gurus...we went to the surau for Zohor prayer...
nearly 3pm, the DGA met once again for our late lunch date at Kenny Rogers Roasters...
...Tiffa and As (our iceskating gurus)...
...me, Chuna and Niza waiting for our lunch at KRR...
our day ended at around 430pm and i went back to Klang exhaustily happy happy...DGA rocks!

8 comments:

kejora said...

shopping cabin - visited!!!yeay...nice site...

Anonymous said...

hi aliza.. haah buggy mcm kat golf tu.. tapi dia battery operated. serious fun.. ice skating best x?
-peche--

en_me said...

bestnyerrr shopping gittewww.. kanns

Anonymous said...

ujan2 ni pi main skating plak die.. hesh.. ;p

kejora said...

peche - beshhh...gelak x hingat punye mase nk jatuhh...

en me - x shopping laa...skating gittew...

faiz - indoor maa...

Anonymous said...

OMG...my pic is in someone's blog!!
hehe..aliza, excuse the jakun-ness..but this is the 1st time i appear in people's blog..
anyway, we girls have fun that day...~~blissful!!~~

Anonymous said...

Wow.. i really impressed la dgn group DGA ni... hehehe...

kejora said...

anonymous - lohh..usah jakun...

niza - long live DGA...yeay!