CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

...for one more tag...

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
-islam...

2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
-3 tubes of mentos berry blast chewy dragees...

3. Where do you wish to get married?
-klang of course...

4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
-my love does not owned me...i'm in love all the time, i share my love and i just love it...

5. Are you in love?
-yes...

6. Name the latest book that you bought?
-danielle steel: sisters
-dorothy koomson: my best friend's girl
-compilation by david tong: laughter, the best malaysian

7. What is your full name?
-Aliza

8. Do you prefer your mother or father
-my mama

9. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time
-tsukasa domyouji (hana yori dango manga character - very charming & sweet minus the temper)...

10. Christina or Britney?
-christina...

11. Do you do your own laundry?
-nope...

12. The most exciting place you want to go?
-hong kong disneyland...

13. Hugs or kisses?
-both...

14. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-pn Azwa: sweet, petite, organized, a good chef, a trustworthy gossiper...

8 things I am passionate about: (in random order)
- my pride:ryan
- my happiness: food & cooking
- my love: family & friends
- my pastimes: books & tv series
- my stress reliever: karaoke & trip to the saloon
- my heart & soul: malay cinderella
- my melody: mellow ballads songs
- my heroes: manchester united


8 things I say too often:
-hello...
-excuse me...
-tumpang...
-tolong...
-sedap tak?
-nak sikit...
-oii oii...
-yupp...

4 books I’ve read recently:
-jodi picoult: nineteen minutes...
-john grisham: playing for pizza...
-dina zaman: i am muslim...
-kuan guat choo: mouse clutching winter melon...

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
-gadisku dalam koma by the times
-kau ilhamku by manbai
-sentuhan listrikmu by m nasir
-kau pijak hatiku lagi by hujan
-sleeping child o' mine by michael learns to rock
-better man by robbie williams
-rozana by search
-terlalu cinta by rossa

8 things I learnt last year:
-cheaters wore white masks...don't be fooled by angelic appearance...
-ungrateful married men lie a lot...
-it's harmful for the car paint when you leave tree waxes/bird shits droppings overnight...i inspect & wipe ryan everyday...
-how to cook rendang and steamed 'Dagang' rice...tedious and require patience...
-how to scoop out boiled eggs - 'Kuala Kangsar' style...thanx Ms Aini...
-internet banking...yeay...
-how to plan a wedding...successful at abie's...
-some friends may take you for granted when you are always being nice...beware...

8 friends I choose to tag:
-farah
-mizah
-chuna
-cipah
-shue
-peche
-thiong
-zarith

8 comments:

ShawnSharif said...

babe, nak pinjam buku dina zaman i am muslim tu plz?

cikyuSnida said...

hehehe
yg part oii oii tu kite boleh imajin ;)

en_me said...

ammvoii akak in love ghupernyerrr..

kejora said...

shon - sure, no prob...

yus - hehehe...

en me - hakuna matata

Shouta M said...

ali, thanks for the tag. will do it iAllah one of these days ok..

Dina said...

warghhh aku di tag lagi.
hutang hutang tag blom berbayar...

huhuhuh.

kejora said...

shu & farah - iye...sile berusaha!

Anonymous said...

salam,
ade name aku di situ..aku pon lum bjaye lg nak langsai kan..