CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

...aidilfitri 2008...

post-mortem on ramadhan 1429H:
  1. successfully fasting for the whole one-month...yeay...no cuti-cuti...alhamdulillah...
  2. manage to shed only 1kg (cheh...will gain 2kgs++ in no time)
  3. 40% of tarawikh prayers completed

i celebrated aidilfitri 2008 with my family in klang...morning - family time...afternoon - relatives came to visit (Cik Ti's family and Abe Ba' & wife)...evening - Abema and family came...

i was expecting the village children to come and collect duit raya but none of them drop by our house today...from our family hall, we overheard this particular conversation by several passing children... "eh, kite nak singgah ke tak nak ni?!" "banyaknye kereta...macam penuh je...nanti2 lah kite datang!" huhuhu~~actually they were fooled by the cars parked within our house compound...fyi,the ratio is 1:1 okay...so, at one particular time, we will have at least 6 cars...

mood today:

  1. panic - karim intended to escape
  2. happy - raya...raya...raya...
  3. delighted - still receive duit raya (from abah and Abema...yeay...)

ohh yaa...before i forget, let me thank all of you who had sent raya cards, raya SMSes and some even gave me raya calls...all past sins were forgiven and rest assured 'dihalalkan' everything except money matters ok...thanks again :P

...sweet me...
...my family's juadah raya...
...we are having 'lontong' and fried meehoon...nyumm nyumm...
...raya cookies/pickles/chips/cakes (17 varieties) with me...
...my loving parents...
...abah, me, jeleen and mama...
...jeleen, mama and me...

...jemi and me...
...jeleen and baby adik...
...my siblings and me...
...me and ryan...

...iman and me...

...me, afif and 'aina...

...CikJa and CikLeen with adorable niece and nephews...

...happy family...

4 comments:

en_me said...

me konpius skit larrr.. ko pompuan leh fasting the whole one-month ammvoiii (ko pregnant kerr, tp tengok gambar cekeding jakkks) .. ehehe .. satu lagi, kereta banyak parking tewww jiran punyerr kerrr.. uhuhu, salammmz ariraya aidilfitri maaf zahir batin

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Teddy, nak beraya ke rumah kau la nnt. Bole ke?

Anonymous said...

hoho orked aku dah ada kawan.. :D

kejora said...

en me - alaa en me...timingnye elok Allah nk kasi bole pose sebulan...syukur...tadenye kereta jiran2 neh...ni kereta kitorang adik beradik sorang satu...tu yg penuh tu (time raye je)

bearbear - bole2...sile...sile...

erin - yeay...ryan suke kawan2 neh ;)