CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

tagged by faiz

Question 1: What were you doing 5 years ago?
Answer: August 2003 - I went to have my Industrial Internship in MLNG, Bintulu...

Question 2: What are the 5 things on your to-do list today?
Answer:
a) Laundry - dirty clothes coming from RETW '08
b) Send back the reply form to continue my Reader's Digest's subscription
c) Follow up with Suzie on friends' wedding gifts
d) Search and prepare the necessary documents to place a booking for 'Ryan'
e) Accompany my mom to the jewellery shop

Question 3: What are the 5 snacks that you enjoy?
Answer:
a) Fish crackers from Kuala Besut (either Goldfish, Flower Horn or Two Fish brand)
b) Mamee noodle snack (chicken flavour)
c) Chickadee
d) Inang-inang (traditional Malacca rice crackers)
e) Snickers snack bar

Question 4: What are the 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
Answer:
a) Quit my job
b) Buy a nice piece of land, build a comfortable house with a beautiful garden plus a fruit orchard
c) Realizing my childhood dream - set up my signature restaurant
d) Travel around the world - after I perform my 1st pilgrimage
e) Involve in various charitable events

Question 5: What are the 5 jobs you've had?
Answer:
a) A bookshop part-time salesgirl (1 month) - while waiting for SPM results
b) A Pizza Hut part-time crew (2 weeks) - while waiting to be employed by PETRONAS
Hurmm...I can't think of any other as I defined jobs as some works done to be paid for...

OK...finally the 5 lucky people that hopefully will continue this tag:
a) bear bear
b) hana
c) yus
d) thiong
e) limau

2 comments:

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Haha, teddy, aku tak perasan yg aku telah di tag by u. Nnt aku buat ek.

citrus_medica said...

aku kene tag ker?
ok2, dh jwb dh.

btw, aku dh tukar blog.
blog lame tgh dlm process penyahtinjaan.

dtg2 la mlwt kalu free..