CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

victory

yeay...finally i've successfully lifted off the tormentous burden of my IP...my oral presentation early yesterday morning went really well...my supervisors: Prof Dr Birol M R Demiral and Pn Faiza M Nasir were superb and really encouraging...my internal examiner: AP Dr Chow Weng Sum was very gentleman and my external examiner: Prof Dr Abu Azam was a funny and considerate guy...

the whole event took about 25 minutes...it makes me wonder why and how i made it so quick?!!
huhuhu...thank you Allah!

my session was scheduled at 9.00am...i'm the second presenter...since the first presentation ends at 8.40am, the chairman: En Elias has called for me to proceed earlier...ergo, with my charm and convincing persona, i confidently deliver all-the-craps-i-don't-understand-myself-but-hoping-that-people-believe-in-my-work...i just felt lucky...haha...

i went on and on rambling on many many intelectual jargons...my secret weapon is the strategy of stressing on 'My' labels...i took credits for almost everything by simply putting the powerful 'My' word...the concern became My concern; the idea became My idea and etcetera...this is the power of manipulating...it surely works...yes!

in the middle of my presentation, my two lovely housemates came by to support me...thank you...really appreciates that...mind you, i think this was the 4th time for miss Intan listening to my educated junks...

i'm glad that i survived the Q & A session...i got about 5-6 questions...i don't provide straight-forward answers...i nodded in agreement when my supervisor was backing me up...when the panels were arguing, i joined in to show that i'm interested...

at one time, according to miss Intan, i had accidentally choked and reflected ,"Haa!" due to the shockness from one of the question...miss Intan and miss Aini giggled in their seats and prayed...

i truly believe that honesty is the best policy and admitted my feebleness...Prof Dr Abu Azam later commented, "That's very good.So, it will drive you to go further."

i just smiled...
i've been blessed...yeay...a victory for me...

this was taken right after my presentation...with miss Aini and miss Intan...

later that day, after several considerations, i packed up my things and decided to go home...i just can't bear to stay in UTP...so, there goes my journey back home by bus...

when i called my mama, she sighed, "Cekak ko kelik semace?Lamo ke mung penak...Dok dumoh ni tido jah...Dok denu je lahh...Habih peghikso, then back for good..."

owh...come on, mama..my exams are on 24th and 28th july...i have a 1-week gap...even if i do stay, i will also be tired of having no entertainment...it's not like i'm going to spend the days and nights solely just studying...i'm not a study freak...

the journey by bus was pleasant...i took the direct bus from seri iskandar to klang...it stopped in ipoh and trolak...

when i was about to reach my hometown, i got an interesting call...jengjengjeng...it was from a guy currently doing his PhD in UTP...i was informed that he's reviewing my FYRP thesis...it was about 'Jet and Pool Fire Risk Models'...i felt ecstatic...lalala...i've never thought that what I did 3 years ago will come this long way...now, this guy has made me realized that i'm someone...yeay...i like this feeling...i think so too...another victory for me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam ziarah from dublin.. :)