CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

...aina's besday - my MSc thesis - baby adik's room...

hey yaa...to my everdearest, adorable niece - Miss 'Aina... Cik Ja would like to wish you a
HAPPY SMASHING 8th BIRTHDAY!!!
Last Monday, I've finished with all agony...yeay...I've had successfully sat for 2 exams - Drilling Engineering (24/07) and Reservoir Engineering I (28/07)...Questions for both papers were unexpected...However, i brave it out and manage to not leaving any blanks in the answer script books...

Later in the evening, I went to submit my MSc thesis...I'm very grateful, thankful and proud of this :PAfter clearing up everything with UTP management and bade farewell, now I'm officially back for good...I took the bus yesterday evening and reached home at about 10.30 pm...

Hurmmm...I had missed the match between Chelsea and Malaysian Choice team...Having read the newspaper this morning, it seems that our players played quite well against 'The Blues'...hoho...I've yet to see it myself...

Back to current happenings, my home sweet home is now having a renovation...It is decided to construct Baby Adik's room at the back of the house...Finally, my last bro won't be sharing room with Jemi anymore by this Ramadhan...

... The door to Baby Adik's room...

...The side view of Baby Adik's room...

...The rear view of Baby Adik's room...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tu la.. kite pun missed chelsea msia.. huhu..